All member reviews for What Happens in Vegas

Raunchy romantic comedy has a softer side, too.

Adult Written byLaceY April 9, 2008

I Loved it!

I thought that this movie was funny and maybe not that great for kids, but if you think about it everything that is in this movie is plastered everywhere. Sex, swearing, violence on t.v anywhere you go. Its in schools, so even if my boy didn't see this movie he is going to see it at school or somewhere else. This didn't have gangs or shooting did it or drugs .....no why look always at the negative things? your kids are going to get a preview somewhere and it could be a lot worse.
Kid, 12 years old October 6, 2012

There are worse movies out there..

Seriously..this is not that bad. I was 10 when I watched it for the first time, and I am 11 now. A few times it got a little sexual...trampy outfits are shown a lot. But otherwise, they dont show more then you would see if you went to the beach. I wouldn't really recommend it for kids my age..unless there mature.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysilly_samsters April 14, 2009

Movie you must see

This movie is really good! The only part that parents would have to worrie about is when there is this party and there is girls in there bra and underware and guys with no shirts on! But otherwise it was really good! A must see movie

Great Movie!

"What Happens in Vegas" is a comedy about a couple, one of which has just been fired, the other dumped. They both go to Vegas to forget about their troubles, but when they get drunk together, the trouble has only just begun. When they ask the judge for a divorce, he states that love is a passionate thing and sentences them to 6 months 'hard marriage'. Suggestive Content (Pause) Crude references to sex. The main couple get married while drunk in Vegas. Violence (Not an Issue) A woman falls off a table while drunk Language (Pause) Mostly mild, some stronger expressions, crude references to Sexual Behaviour. Social Behaviour (Pause) The main characters get married in a drunken haze at Vegas which could be considered a bad role model. Drugs/Alcohol (Pause) The main characters are drunk when they are married in Vegas and this is demonstrated through a video shown towards the end. Commercialism (Not an Issue) Vegas, that's it! Coolchris330
Adult Written bygoodgirl January 6, 2017

pretty good if you like Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher

It wasn't the best movie but If you like Cameron and Ashton then you'll like it how they have to be married to each other driving each other crazy.
Teen, 17 years old Written bydavispittman December 31, 2016

A let down.....

Even though the star power in this film is pretty heavy given it stars Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher, that certainly does not mean it's good. The movie just kind of drags along at a boring pace and the chemistry between the romantic leads just isn't all that believable. As far as content goes, the language is moderate, typical PG-13 fair, and the sexual content is a little heavy for the average PG-13 film. And good role models aren't really presented in the movie either, Kutcher pees in the kitchen sink while standing up on the counter and acts very very crude, many times to annoy Diaz, and yes older kids will know this behavior is just played for laughs, but younger boys who watch may imitate the gross crude behavior, and that's never good. Quality and content are both poor here. Skip this one.
Teen, 16 years old Written byHeheGonzalo August 16, 2016

My rating: PG-13 for sexual content and some language

Parent of an infant, 6, and 8 year old Written byMomma comma July 23, 2013

Cameron Diaz

Drunk ness. Relationship innuendo.
Teen, 13 years old Written byloved-the-haters January 13, 2013

what happens in vegas

Teen, 14 years old Written byxx_Mahdia_xx March 10, 2012

Laughed My head off!

I think this is a extremely funny movie of two completely different people fall in love, with the help of 3million dollars. Aw.
Teen, 17 years old Written byJesusLuvsYew May 13, 2011

Funny.

I haven't seen this in so long! I remember watching this at a hotel and it was laugh-out-loud hiliarious! I was fourteen when I first saw this. Maybe I'm wrong because it's been a long time since I last saw this.
Kid, 9 years old June 12, 2010

Not That Bad

i seen it and it isnt really bad yes it has some bad stuff in t but just enjoy the show and ignore all the bad stuff its funny
Teen, 15 years old Written bytheoreo June 4, 2010

What Happens In Vagas

i love this movie. He is sooooo hot
Parent of a 16 year old Written byHs Mom December 28, 2008

This is the kind of stuff that harms our kids

I made my 15 year old daughter and her 15 year old girlfriend turn this off after the first simulated clothes-strategically-placed sex scenes that flashed by on the night the couple met. This is the kind of stuff that teaches girls that it is perfectly fine and lots of fun to enter a hotel room in a strange city, (Vegas, of all cities) with a stranger she got drunk with and have sex. Why is it that in these movies it is all depicted as a great time without consequences--no unwanted pregnancy, no genital warts, and no HIV.
Adult Written byPandy831 April 9, 2008

Sends the wrong message

"Getting drunk and getting married to a stranger will leave you with the perfect person and $3 million!" Not in this world. This movie is not for kids or families.

i laghed till i joked

funny movie it reminded me of school
Teen, 17 years old Written byBailey9253 April 9, 2008

DISGUSTING

THE MOST STUIPD MOVIE I HAVE EER SEEN . SINCE WHEN DOES SEX BECOME THE MAIN PLOT OF THE MOVIE!!!!! wAY TOO MANY BAD WORDS AND SEX SECENES
Adult Written byspongebobrocks22 April 9, 2008

funny date movie

check it out.have a girlfriend tske her if she wants
Adult Written bylauren_08 April 9, 2008

great movie! Histerically funny.

I thought this was a really funny movie. i felt that it had a pretty good story also. However i did not feel that it was inappropriate in the least bit. Obviously for someone about 12 or under, yes it would. I would not worry about it though if you have a mature child over the age of 13. It was a great movie and i recommend you see it for yourself!
Adult Written byfort32 April 9, 2008

never getting that 93 min back

Sex, disgusting behavior and foul language is about all this movie offers. Not funny, pretty raunchy and would NOT let a 13, 14 or even 15 yr old watch it. Irresponsibly rated film