All member reviews for What Happens in Vegas

Teen, 15 years old Written bytheoreo June 4, 2010

What Happens In Vagas

i love this movie. He is sooooo hot

i laghed till i joked

funny movie it reminded me of school
Kid, 11 years old August 4, 2010

This was a very funny movie but the whole getting drunk and sleeping with someone you don't know and get married to them without knowing thing was kinda raunchy. Other than that it's really funny. 11+
Teen, 15 years old Written bysilly_samsters April 14, 2009

Movie you must see

This movie is really good! The only part that parents would have to worrie about is when there is this party and there is girls in there bra and underware and guys with no shirts on! But otherwise it was really good! A must see movie
Teen, 17 years old Written byJesusLuvsYew May 13, 2011

Funny.

I haven't seen this in so long! I remember watching this at a hotel and it was laugh-out-loud hiliarious! I was fourteen when I first saw this. Maybe I'm wrong because it's been a long time since I last saw this.
Kid, 9 years old June 12, 2010

Not That Bad

i seen it and it isnt really bad yes it has some bad stuff in t but just enjoy the show and ignore all the bad stuff its funny

Great Movie!

"What Happens in Vegas" is a comedy about a couple, one of which has just been fired, the other dumped. They both go to Vegas to forget about their troubles, but when they get drunk together, the trouble has only just begun. When they ask the judge for a divorce, he states that love is a passionate thing and sentences them to 6 months 'hard marriage'. Suggestive Content (Pause) Crude references to sex. The main couple get married while drunk in Vegas. Violence (Not an Issue) A woman falls off a table while drunk Language (Pause) Mostly mild, some stronger expressions, crude references to Sexual Behaviour. Social Behaviour (Pause) The main characters get married in a drunken haze at Vegas which could be considered a bad role model. Drugs/Alcohol (Pause) The main characters are drunk when they are married in Vegas and this is demonstrated through a video shown towards the end. Commercialism (Not an Issue) Vegas, that's it! Coolchris330

I don't reallly know why the adults are freaking out so much...

This movie is very formulaic, but has good acting. You know what will happen the second you walk in. Sex and alcohol are shown lightheartedly. Lots of innuendo, but hardly anything shown - nothing beyond underwear, and even that is not shown very provacatively. Kinda cute, actually.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBailey9253 April 9, 2008

DISGUSTING

THE MOST STUIPD MOVIE I HAVE EER SEEN . SINCE WHEN DOES SEX BECOME THE MAIN PLOT OF THE MOVIE!!!!! wAY TOO MANY BAD WORDS AND SEX SECENES
Teen, 13 years old Written byloved-the-haters January 13, 2013

what happens in vegas

Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew December 27, 2014

Awful sick romcom isn't funny at all

My rating: PG-13 for sex-related humor and drug refrences
Kid, 12 years old October 6, 2012

There are worse movies out there..

Seriously..this is not that bad. I was 10 when I watched it for the first time, and I am 11 now. A few times it got a little sexual...trampy outfits are shown a lot. But otherwise, they dont show more then you would see if you went to the beach. I wouldn't really recommend it for kids my age..unless there mature.
Teen, 14 years old Written byxx_Mahdia_xx March 10, 2012

Laughed My head off!

I think this is a extremely funny movie of two completely different people fall in love, with the help of 3million dollars. Aw.