All member reviews for What to Expect When You're Expecting

Teen, 14 years old Written byBaileyKnowsBest May 20, 2012

Amazing storyline. Sweet parts. Innapropriate at times...

This movie is good, but the s word is used about 15 times, and sexual content including making out pop up in different times of the movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byppopple May 18, 2012

greta

very good but must be of the right age and engaged
Teen, 17 years old Written byAskLizzy123 August 3, 2013

An Overall Great Movie

I feel this movie is a perfect combination of a hilarious comedy and a heartwarming story. I do feel it is definitely for older teens, maybe 14 and 15 up should be ok(the language is probably something you should watch out for, as well as references to sex). There are scenes of intense hilarity and scenes of incredibly touching moments. All of the soon to be parents are facing very different situations but all manage to get through them. The situations including miscarriage, adoption, twins, arguments about the baby, and a surprise c-section. Overall, I thought this movie was an incredible one and i'd give it five stars!
Kid, 11 years old June 2, 2012

Wonderful movie

It was a good movie and is not all that bad except in some scenes it could lead to children to ask questions and also you got to know your child are they mature enough to understand what it is about and do they know what they are doing. This is coming from an 11 year old and I enjoyed the movie it was very funny and it is worth seeing.
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 May 22, 2012

Funny dramedy, not pure comedy

This bordered on a chick-flick, but not too bad. It's funny, but definitely has dramatic parts. Fine for teens
Teen, 13 years old Written byGrace123456 May 31, 2013

Wonderful Movie

This movie is so funny ! Its on my top 3 favorites list. To watch this movie as a child ,you need to be mature. There are a few bad words, and some inapropriate content.
Teen, 16 years old Written byjm97 February 28, 2013

Surprisingly good

Going into this movie I was not sure if I was going to like it, but I actually really enjoyed it! It has an all-star cast, including Oscar nominee Anna Kendrick, Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz, Rebel Wilson, Elizabeth Banks, Brooklyn Decker, Dennis Quaid, Chris Rock, and Chace Crawford from Gossip Girl. It was extremely funny in some moments and very endearing in others. I really appreciated the fact that they represented so many situations that happen in real life. I was quite moved when one pregnancy ended with a miscarriage, as I was not expecting real emotion like that from a comedy. Some things to look out for would be language, it has pretty typical PG-13 level language. Obviously another one is sexual content, as the movie is about pregnancies, but it is pretty tame. I would say this movie is ok for mature 13 year olds and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySeaweedxPenny January 4, 2013

....

covers certain issues such as miscarriage and being unable to conceive which younger children wouldnt understand but great acting
Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 December 1, 2012

What did I expect when I was expecting? I sure wasn't expecting this...

At first I thought this movie just didn't look like it appealed to me. I am fimiliar with these type of "stories" movies ("He's Just Not That Into You" which I didn't care for, "Valentines Day" which I mildly enjoyed, "New Year's Eve" which I liked, etc.) and I liked it for a while but it's starting to get really tiring. This movie was surprisingly really enjoyable. I actually cared about all the stories and found all the characters really likeable. I think this film will be relatable to adults that are upcoming parents. The cast all does good here including Cameron Diaz, Anna Kendrick, Elizabeth Banks, Jennifer Lopez, Brooklyn Decker (actually good at doing a southern accent), Ben Falcone, Chase Crawford, Matthew Morrison, Chris Rock, Dennis Quaid, Thomas Lennon, and I could go on and on. Chris Rock and Thomas Lennon were great comic relief. Overall, I surprisingly wasn't expecting this when I was expecting it. Iffy for 10+
Teen, 14 years old Written bycharlotte101 October 11, 2012

good

Funny and Good but kinda boring.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKooser5 August 10, 2012

What to Expect When You're Expecting

Pretty funny! A few make-out scenes but nothing too dirty! Very funny. Will make you laugh out loud. Definitely appropriate for teens and anyone over 10!
Kid, 11 years old July 22, 2012

Should See

I thought it was a great overall movie. I was very impressed with the acting. All of the actors/actresses are big names (other then a few) in singing,hollywood(acting), or modeling. The age on which it would be ok to see really depends on what movies they have seen or are allowed to see. In the end I thought it was a hilarious movie that many people should see.
Teen, 16 years old Written byIluvthewomeninblack June 13, 2012

Too much cursing and sex

They use terrible words that my sister who is 11 doesnt even know yet and goes to public school ur kids 15 16 17 and older would enjoy!!
Kid, 6 years old June 4, 2012

sdf

sdf
Teen, 14 years old Written byBooks rule May 26, 2012

Not what I expected

I liked it, but it was interesting. A lot of references to inappropriate things. Although it is funny. I would see it if your okay with some language, and sexual references.