All teen and kid member reviews for What's Your Number?

Teen, 13 years old Written byYoung Movie Buff April 9, 2012

Great movie for mature 12 year olds to teenagers

This movie is great. Some scenes are a little raunchy but I certainly wouldn't call it a hard R comedy. In my country (new Zealand) it is R13 which means 13 and up is the target age. I'm a 12 year old boy and could handle it just fine. I say let your kids watch it. I'm sure they've seen or heard worse.
Teen, 17 years old Written byemmaelizabeth August 16, 2012

Watch it!

Ok I loved this movie. Thought it was hilarious. I did watch it with my 13 year old sister. other then the talk about sex and bare butts i think it's fine
Teen, 17 years old Written byErFaith July 31, 2012

Not worth it

This is a really disappointing movie and just not worth two hours. I watched it with my 13 year old sister and it wasn't really innapropriate at all. There was a little bit of sex in it and a little nudity, a good deal of swearing though. Parents- not a bad rated R movie at all but it isn't worth your kids time.
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 April 4, 2012

Definaetley a chick flick

This film had much more romance than humor. Didn't meet expectations. There is some sexual content, a little much for younger viewers, so use discretion. It should be fine for teens.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 January 16, 2012

wyn

based on sex numbers movie is full of non-stop runch.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylittlemonster98 January 14, 2012

Not that inappropriate....

Actually the only thing that was a little iffy is the sex in this movie. Nothing is shown, just talked a lot about! It will go right over the young ones heads!
Teen, 17 years old Written bydavyborn October 1, 2011

Don't even bother with this atrocious train wreck of a movie. Next.

What's your Number is apparantly such an awful movie that it didn't even get a single tv spot aried, so barely anybody knows about it, unless they follow the stars around with every single movie they make. That being said, this is a awful, forgetable and almost untollerable mess of a romantic comedy, which may even be on eof the worst, if not the worst movie of the year. Also, this movie is definitely not for young teens because of constant crude and sexual humor including several instances of graphic nudity, profanity and frequent drinking and alcohol consumption. Skip it.