Adorable big-screen Pooh adaptation is short and sweet.

Teen, 16 years old Written bygbsfan July 16, 2011

Still like it as a teen!

I may been in my teens, but that doesn't mean I still don't like Winnie the Pooh. Winnie the Pooh was a major interest of mine when I was a little kid, and I still like it. This movie was really enjoyable.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byLife of Leisure July 15, 2011

Great Family Movie

Thank you "Winnie the Pooh" for being a kid's movie that was actually made for kids! Our whole family enjoyed it, there were funny parts for the youngest ones (slapstick style) and funny parts for older kids and adults (characters interacting with pages in a book). Love it! This will certainly go in our collection when it comes out on video. Hope to see more movies like this in the future.
Teen, 13 years old Written byijustlovemovies December 31, 2011

Don't miss it

This movie is great just like moulin rouge it is one of those movies no matter how many times you see it it never gets boring. It is very funny amusing but it was very disappointing that it was only about 65 minutes long I give it ages 5 and up because most of the jokes are usually In the dialogue and some kids may not understand them. But it is one movie you don't want to miss. Even for people who are not Winnie the pooh fans will actually enjoy this movie it is mush fresher funnier and more original than the classic films.
Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written bymikeypweiss July 31, 2011

If your 3 year old is afraid of monsters DO NOT stay for the final credits!

We loved the movie. BUT my 3.5 year old was terrified of the Backsun (Back Soon). He buried his head into my side so deep I thought he would bore a hole in me. NOW, if your kid is freaked out by the Boxsun DO NOT stay for the entire credits. After a lot of reassuring that the Backsun was not real, it pops up at the very end of the credits and squashed all of my work. My son was FREAKED out and has not slept a full night through since we saw the movie.
Parent of a 4 year old Written byAmanda D. September 9, 2011

Great classic Winnie the Pooh movie

This movie was funny and my 4 year old was able to get a lot of the jokes. I like that they didn't try to update the animation and left it with classic board animation.
Parent Written byMr. Mario August 26, 2012

Winnie the Pooh 2011

Masterful!
Teen, 14 years old Written byScreennameGirl March 3, 2012

Good For All Ages

Who says you are too old to watch Winnie the Pooh? This is a great movie for all ages. Where Pooh and his friends try to catch the 'Backson' might be scary for very young children. But otherwise, a good family movie!
Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 January 15, 2012

pooh bear

huney bear winnie new little adventure is fun and adorable
Kid, 9 years old August 28, 2011

pooh

great movie but .one stupid seean
Teen, 13 years old Written byArtpig August 1, 2011

Winnie the Pooh

It's good, but the kids in the audience were scared by the weird Backsoon
Parent Written byMJB2014 July 9, 2015

Backson animation scared my 3-year old!

This movie looked like the perfect choice for my 3-year old to watch on a hot afternoon while his baby sister was napping. It was beautifully animated and the voicing was entertaining. So far, so good. Unfortunately we then got to the 'Backson' part of the story and my son got very scared, shaking with fright and crying. He hasn't stopped talking about the Backson since! This morning he woke up saying there was a Backson in his room. It's unusual for him to be scared by movies and he has seen some movies that are rated on here for older ages e.g. Cars and Legoland without being scared. I'm not sure why this particular animation sequence was so alarming for him - possibly because his beloved Winnie the Pooh characters were scared of the Backson too? Either way, it is a lovely movie and seems to be appropriate for the age group of 3-4 but it's worth warning others that the Backson storyline could have an impact on a sensitive child or one who is going through a phase of being scared by everything. Something to keep in mind when selecting this movie if you have a younger or sensitive child.
Kid, 12 years old November 11, 2011

L

Im a 12 year old and i used to watch Winnie the Pooh all the time when i was younger. When my friend told me her little sister was going to see it i thought it would be just another winnie the pooh movie.... until i saw the preview! I really wanted to watch it so i did and i loved it! Honestly this movie even seems like it was made for older kids (4+) because there are a few hard words and parts that may seem funnier to older kids! I really enjoyed this movie and think its a great Family Movie!
Kid, 11 years old August 28, 2011

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS'S SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! IT'S A GREAT LITTLE KID MOVIE,BUT I <3 IT ANYWAY!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byemmygirl December 30, 2014

I remember watching this movie a few years ago...

It's a really good movie. But some smaller kids may be scared of the monster. The characters are good role models, but they make mistakes.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. November 13, 2012

Watched it with my little brothers, great and sweet.

Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2016

All ages will be delighted!!

Ok, so I'm a tween, and I LOVED this movie. I HAD to watch it six times, and the music and songs are SO cute and fun I HAD to get it on my iPad! Even my mom loved it! From kids 2 years old to adult, it's the best Winnie the Pooh movie yet! And I'm so surprised they made another one in 2011 when I was eight. Really?? And I saw Cars 2, but not this one?! Cars 2 stinks. Anyway, this is such a wonderful movie, one of my favorites! Watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And eat something BEFORE you watch it!)
Teen, 13 years old Written byDinosaurhunter1 July 11, 2015

Don't worry about the Backson!

The movie lives up to it's predecessors and a really good movie for the little ones. But you may have read people complaining about the backson, they shouldn't complain because he's nothing to be afraid of. One user complained that backson turned out to be real at the end(after the credits). However, the real backson isn't mean or scary, he's just a nice guy who likes to explore the woods and likes to find things that he thinks are interesting(just like pooh and his friends). So if your little one thinks he's scary , they might as well be scared of pooh.
Parent of a 2 and 6 year old Written byDogLover in DE November 11, 2011

Thumbs up for the whole family

I took my 6 year old daughter and 2.5 year old son to see this with my husband. We all really enjoyed it. My son was a bit scared in parts, but he is fairly sensitive to such things. Once he was on my lap he enjoyed most of it as well. That is why I think this movie might be better for 3 years olds than 2 year olds.
Kid, 11 years old February 8, 2013

Best. Movie. Ever.

Maybe kids would like this, but I NEVER saw this movie. I watched the trailer of the movie, but they didn't show The Backson. I am a Winnie the Pooh freak, because the music in this trailer makes me feel it will be Summer.
Kid, 10 years old August 2, 2011

The Most Adorable Movie EVER!!!!!!

The best movie ever!!! I love it!!! It's so cute and sweet and I think all ages will love it!!! The Back-soon (Backson) may scare very, very, very, very, sensitive young viewers . But I personally doubt it, though. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!