All member reviews for Winnie the Pooh

Adorable big-screen Pooh adaptation is short and sweet.

Parent of a 3 year old Written byLife of Leisure July 15, 2011

Great Family Movie

Thank you "Winnie the Pooh" for being a kid's movie that was actually made for kids! Our whole family enjoyed it, there were funny parts for the youngest ones (slapstick style) and funny parts for older kids and adults (characters interacting with pages in a book). Love it! This will certainly go in our collection when it comes out on video. Hope to see more movies like this in the future.
Written byAnonymous July 18, 2011

I CAN'T WAIT

Disney has done some really bad movies(Hannah Montana, etc) but FINALLY they are coming to their senses and doing good old-fashion movies. I just can't wait, I grew up with Winnie the Pooh and now as a teen, I think I'm more looking forward to seeing this then I'm looking forward to seeing Harry Potter 7 :D
Teen, 16 years old Written bygbsfan July 16, 2011

Still like it as a teen!

I may been in my teens, but that doesn't mean I still don't like Winnie the Pooh. Winnie the Pooh was a major interest of mine when I was a little kid, and I still like it. This movie was really enjoyable.
Teen, 13 years old Written byArtpig August 1, 2011

Winnie the Pooh

It's good, but the kids in the audience were scared by the weird Backsoon
Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written bymikeypweiss July 31, 2011

If your 3 year old is afraid of monsters DO NOT stay for the final credits!

We loved the movie. BUT my 3.5 year old was terrified of the Backsun (Back Soon). He buried his head into my side so deep I thought he would bore a hole in me. NOW, if your kid is freaked out by the Boxsun DO NOT stay for the entire credits. After a lot of reassuring that the Backsun was not real, it pops up at the very end of the credits and squashed all of my work. My son was FREAKED out and has not slept a full night through since we saw the movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byemmygirl December 30, 2014

I remember watching this movie a few years ago...

It's a really good movie. But some smaller kids may be scared of the monster. The characters are good role models, but they make mistakes.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bynoelles August 20, 2014

Great for kids!

Something I can watch with my kids without all of the incredibly annoying musical numbers.
Kid, 12 years old April 26, 2014

Still like it...

I've liked this programme for ages and I still like it. It's fun to watch and the characters are mostly friends. This story is funny as they try and trap the monster.
Kid, 12 years old May 25, 2013

Not the most original, but considering the age group that this movie is aiming at, IT DOESN"T MATTER!

Like I said in the review title, this film contains key elements from other Winnie The Pooh films and books, Owl misreading a note and thinking Christopher Robin is in danger (The Search for Christopher Robin), Someone pretending to be a Tigger (The Tigger Movie) Not to mention the secondary plot is everyone trying to find Eeyore a new tail (Winnie-The-Pooh (book)) However, three-year-olds really aren't going to care that much about the originality. This film contains lots of improper spelling and grammar, but it's clearly played for laughs. This film delivers a positive message about thinking of others, teamwork, and friendship. All ages approved.
Kid, 11 years old February 8, 2013

Best. Movie. Ever.

Maybe kids would like this, but I NEVER saw this movie. I watched the trailer of the movie, but they didn't show The Backson. I am a Winnie the Pooh freak, because the music in this trailer makes me feel it will be Summer.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. November 13, 2012

Watched it with my little brothers, great and sweet.

Parent Written byMr. Mario August 26, 2012

Winnie the Pooh 2011

Masterful!
Parent of an infant, 3, 5, and 5 year old Written byFowlerFan May 4, 2012

An Instant Classic

You really can't go wrong with Winnie the Pooh - in book form, TV series or movies. We took our kids - 3, 5 and 5 to see this in the theatre. It was their first movie in the theatre, and a good one. Our eldest came home singing the Backsun song. We bought the DVD when it came out. Compared to the other shows out there, there's nothing you can say bad about this.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow April 19, 2012

Lame Pooh film just can't compare to the originals

How this even made it into theaters at all is a mystery to me. I think the biggest flaw is that the only member of the common Pooh cast appearing in this film is Jim Cummings, the voice of Pooh. Paul Winchell (Tigger) and John Fiedler (Piglet) are both dead, but why did Ken Sansom (Rabbit), Andre Stojka (Owl) and Peter Cullen (Eeyore) have to be replaced? I love Ken Sansom and Andre Stojka as classic Rabbit and Owl, and I also like Peter Cullen from Transformers, so that was a big bummer for me. The film also seemed too short, and things appeared to be rushed, in order to cram it all into it's 63-minute running time. Plus, it's storyline is derivative; like, doesn't the "Backson" subplot seem to copy elements of Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin? Both me and my mom thought this was lame, and if you are a fan of the books, this will probably be a disappointment. Ugh.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLoneWolf13148 April 9, 2012

This Movie is for Kids? :)

I loved this movie! As a kid whinnie the pooh was my favorite and I even bought it when it came out on DVD! My friend and I spent a Sat. night watching this and laughed through it. I truely believe Whinnie The Pooh is for all ages. Recommended to everyone I know! A fun family movie for sure!
Adult Written byTony632 April 8, 2012

dissapointing, but harmless disney flick

great for kids , might bore anyone older than 8. It has to silly of a premise to be considered engaging in any way.
Kid, 10 years old March 30, 2012

Good Review

I watched this movie on christmas with my great cousin who is 2 and with my cousin who is 24 and the 2 year olds mom. It was suprisingly short and was not like the regular winnie the pooh.
Adult Written byJEDI micah March 30, 2012

CAN'T GET ANY CUTER THAN THIS!!!

There is absolutely nothing inappropriate in this movie! It is down-right cute, and you parents will love it too!
Teen, 14 years old Written byScreennameGirl March 3, 2012

Good For All Ages

Who says you are too old to watch Winnie the Pooh? This is a great movie for all ages. Where Pooh and his friends try to catch the 'Backson' might be scary for very young children. But otherwise, a good family movie!
Parent Written byAli202 February 29, 2012

Great for young children!

This is a movie that I can really feel good about letting my young kids watch, which I can hardly say for almost any other animated movie.