All parent member reviews for Winnie the Pooh

Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written bypelotoner July 29, 2011

Great Movie for ALL ages!!

Finally a movie with no language and no rudeness, just fun and funny antics. Surprisingly, we (the parents) enjoyed it also! Lots of laughs for everyone. Go see it!
Parent of a 7 and 9 year old Written bydavidmal770 July 28, 2011

FINALLY, a real "G" rated movie.

I agree with other reviews. This is a true "G" rated movie. This is a movie for kids where the stakes are appropriate for the audience. I recommend this movie. Hollywood - please make more of these.
Parent Written byganc123 July 27, 2011

Disappointing and Kinda Scary

The movie wasn't really violent, but a bit scary. The "backson" monster really had my preschooler scared and confused (the explanation that the note said "back soon" was lost on her). I was disappointed that the movie stole from other Pooh Bear movies (mostly the Heffalump Movie, and Pooh's Grand Adventure). The music wasn't very good (I am quite fond of other Pooh movie songs). Won't be buying the DVD!
Parent Written bypeacefulpup July 24, 2011

2 Year Old Sat Through It!

Parent of a 3 and 4 year old Written bydeena209 July 23, 2011

Great movie for young children!

I took my 4 1/2 year old and almost 3 year old, and they both loved the movie. They laughed throughout the movie, and were able to follow the plot. The 2 year old even made comments (sometimes too loudly) to the characters during the movie. He was a little confused and asked me halfway through the movie when Mickey Mouse was going to be on (at which time I had to explain that Mickey wasn't part of the movie; he had only seen his picture at the beginning because the same company makes both shows). It was kind-of funny. I really thought this was a great introduction to movies for young children, and would recommend seeing it.
Adult Written bymumto4now July 22, 2011

Great family movie!

My kids are 2, 4, 6 and 8 and all of them really enjoyed this movie. It's not often I can find a movie that is appropriate and enjoyable for all my kids. This one was a winner!
Parent Written byshadowkate July 21, 2011

A Great Kids Movie

This was the first movie I took my 2 1/2 year old to see. He loved it and sat in his seat for almost the whole film. The length is just right for the younger set, even with previews, and there really isnt' much to be scared of. Just one quick scene of the "Backson" which by the time my son got scared it was over.
Adult Written bywallyk2334 July 20, 2011

Very short and very slow for anyone over 5

Ridiculously short and way to slow for anyone over the age of 5. My seven year old son mangaged to watch the whole thing but would have been asleep if the movie last for more than an hour! The movie itself was ok but I couldn't believe I paid full price for a movie that was less than an hour long. Save your money and watch the trailer and rent if kids insist on watching the whole movie.
Parent Written byIndianaMom249 July 17, 2011

Great movie

Just came from the theater with my 7 year old daughter. She loved it but was a little scared of the "Backson" monster. I thought it seemed scarier than need be for a move aimed at young children. Overall, I would highly recommend it and hope that more movies of this sweet, gentle nature are made.