All parent member reviews for Winnie the Pooh

Parent Written bypeacefulpup July 24, 2011

2 Year Old Sat Through It!

Parent of a 3 and 4 year old Written bydeena209 July 23, 2011

Great movie for young children!

I took my 4 1/2 year old and almost 3 year old, and they both loved the movie. They laughed throughout the movie, and were able to follow the plot. The 2 year old even made comments (sometimes too loudly) to the characters during the movie. He was a little confused and asked me halfway through the movie when Mickey Mouse was going to be on (at which time I had to explain that Mickey wasn't part of the movie; he had only seen his picture at the beginning because the same company makes both shows). It was kind-of funny. I really thought this was a great introduction to movies for young children, and would recommend seeing it.
Adult Written bymumto4now July 22, 2011

Great family movie!

My kids are 2, 4, 6 and 8 and all of them really enjoyed this movie. It's not often I can find a movie that is appropriate and enjoyable for all my kids. This one was a winner!
Parent Written byshadowkate July 21, 2011

A Great Kids Movie

This was the first movie I took my 2 1/2 year old to see. He loved it and sat in his seat for almost the whole film. The length is just right for the younger set, even with previews, and there really isnt' much to be scared of. Just one quick scene of the "Backson" which by the time my son got scared it was over.
Adult Written bywallyk2334 July 20, 2011

Very short and very slow for anyone over 5

Ridiculously short and way to slow for anyone over the age of 5. My seven year old son mangaged to watch the whole thing but would have been asleep if the movie last for more than an hour! The movie itself was ok but I couldn't believe I paid full price for a movie that was less than an hour long. Save your money and watch the trailer and rent if kids insist on watching the whole movie.
Parent Written byIndianaMom249 July 17, 2011

Great movie

Just came from the theater with my 7 year old daughter. She loved it but was a little scared of the "Backson" monster. I thought it seemed scarier than need be for a move aimed at young children. Overall, I would highly recommend it and hope that more movies of this sweet, gentle nature are made.
Parent Written bycinemamallama July 15, 2011

Finally, a simply enjoyable kid's movie!

THIS is what a rated G movie should look like!! It was full of lovable characters, a few good laughs, some cute songs, and a dash of adventure. My 4-year-old laughed out loud at the slapsticky silliness and was only ever scared for a split second when the hundred-acre wood was made to look a little spooky and the "backson" was lurking. It was so nice to be able to see a movie that we all enjoyed, without having to calm down fears or explain away terrible things happening. After the awful violence of Cars 2, I'd just about given up on children's movies. This film redeems them, and I hope that more like this will come out soon and remind us that family-friendly entertainment can appeal to the whole family without stooping to gratuitous violence and innuendo.