Kid reviews for World War Z

Brad Pitt zombie thriller is dull, despite intense moments.

Teen, 13 years old Written bygun gaming July 2, 2015

read

Movie rated age 13 I am 12 year old boy I saw that movie if my father this movie dreadful first plot was boring thing that is known if the zombies are dead and all it has neither told not to write again this violent movie really has it covered with blood but there is a full section they come to Israel and the zombies cross the fence and bite the hand soldier protagonist to the infection will not last cut his hand and see the blood spurting all is not just a powerful squirt squirt blood has fully when he does HEADSHOT zombies
This film is boring bad as violent USD worth
Not recommend watching

Teen, 15 years old Written bySpencer15 June 25, 2015

WWZ

This movie is fun and really scary, it has a lot of intense zombie moments and scared the crap out of me when I watched it in 3D two years ago. I have seen it 8 times and I still love it. World War Z is not a family movie but should by all teens who like scary movies. Brad Pitt is really great in this movie!

Kid, 11 years old June 23, 2015

i absolutely loved this movie

This movie is awesome!!! It was on the edge of being a R movie. It is not R because it doesn't have blood. But one scene Gerry Lane(the main character) got stopped In the stomach. This movie stars Brad Pitt. This movie was also very scary but mostly a thriller. The zombies were very scary but looked much like humans. Their eyes give me the creeps. Also this movie is very violent but isn't really dark. I recommend teens mostly watching this amazing movie.

Teen, 16 years old Written byRhysbob123 May 24, 2015

World War Z Fair review

Everyone else who wrote a review seems to have totally blown this film off proportion. The film itself is highly enjoyable with many action scenes which keep your heart pounding. This zombie thriller is very smart in how it's made, focusing on how to survive an apocalypse rather than it being full of blood and gore. I didn't give this a 5 as some scenes seem unrealistic and the characters aren't given much development. There are also some product placement. Highly enjoyable film would recommend it to any one over the age of 15

Kid, 8 years old May 23, 2015

Extremely gruesome, disturbing zombie flick is very graphic.

My rating:R for strong sequences of graphic zombie violence, language, and suicide.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydkasal000 February 26, 2015

Very good

very good but to violent for a PG-13 the thing that got it PG-13 is the swearing because there is barely none 2 s words one goddamn and one bitch that is very few for a 2 hour long movie the violence was out of this world probably should of been rated r but if it was r rated it would not be a tame r still.

Teen, 15 years old Written byChase1111111 January 11, 2015

AMMMAZING

Watching Brad Pitt kick ass is awesome.

Teen, 13 years old Written byNinjaNate October 25, 2014

Best Zombie movie ever!

This is one of the best movies i have ever seen! Don't know why people gave it bad reviews.

Kid, 11 years old July 22, 2014

Amazing!!!

When my parents let me watch this, I thought it was going to be another movie like Resident Evil, but I was wrong! This movie was better than any other zombie movie I've watched! However if your going to let your child watch this, I suggest skipping the part when the woman gets her arm amputated. Besides that, there is really no gory parts.

Kid, 10 years old July 11, 2014

Great Pitt movie

Two words: just awesome

Teen, 14 years old Written bycait luvs bbc July 8, 2014

WORLD WAR Z IS AN EXCELLENT MOVIE

I hate zombies, but I liked this movie because it doesn't just focus on zombies, it has an actual story to it. It deals with a dad trying to save the world from the apocalypse. you see the effects of the zombies around the whole entire world. I was surprised because I thought it would be really gory, but surprisingly it was toned down enough that, depending on the family, the whole family could watch.

Kid, 8 years old July 3, 2014
It is a great movie. i'm happy the creators turned down the blood. I think it is a good movie too watch with your family as long as it's not at night and your family is older than 10.

Kid, 12 years old July 1, 2014

Surprisingly entertaining zombie movie!

Parents who have children who are often scared or influenced by violent and frightening films, take caution while reviewing this film. This has to be the most violent PG-13 rated movie I have ever seen besides The Dark Night. The extensive violence includes semi-graphic images of killings and injuries earned in battles. Humans use spears, baseball bats, machine/hand guns, knives, swords, etc. to defend themselves against the zombies. Besides the immense violence the close-ups of the undead are quite disturbing. Don't even get me started on the "unrated cut." There is some language sprinkled throughout including a couple instances of s--t and several other mild swear words. Overall, this movie has so much more to offer than I expected. The trailers were not that interesting, and I had never read the book series so I didn't know what to expect. If you love thrillers, zombie films, or Brad Pitt, I would definitely recommend the movie and can't wait to see its to possible sequels.

Kid, 12 years old June 30, 2014

I saw this movie EXACTLY a year ago.

So, I don't remember anything except zombies, violence, the opening, and the ending. But what I remember, this is okay for 12+

Teen, 14 years old Written byNotSean123 June 25, 2014
Kid, 12 years old June 25, 2014

Scary and violent

This is not a kids movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieCritic1704 June 22, 2014

One of my Favorite Movies

If your into the zombie thing this movie is great for you. There is alot of violence though so it wouldn't be good to let kids younger then 12 watch it. The zombies are very realistic looking. It was pretty scary, couldn't even walk down the hall by myself.

Kid, 11 years old April 30, 2014

Awesome Zombie Movie

While it may be violent, World War Z is a captivating action movie with edge-of-your seat moments. My family loved it, and so did I.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFriendlyReviewer April 8, 2014

Saw It At The Movies.. Awesome 3D Experience..

Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck April 3, 2014

Awesome zombie movie.

Note: I have not read the book (at least yet), if you are wondering if the movie is like the book just stop reading this review. Great zombie movie. I like zombie stuff and out of the zombie movies I have seen so far, this is my favorite one. The main character does whatever it takes to keep his family safe from being zombie food. It obviously has violence because it's a zombie movie. Brief language. It all depends on who is watching it. If the person is 10 or older they should be fine.