Kid reviews for World War Z

Brad Pitt zombie thriller is dull, despite intense moments.

Teen, 13 years old Written byRedfire July 7, 2013

Alright

World War Z is disappointing. The violence isn't violence it's action. By the way 50% of the time you are listening to dialogue. However the story and storytelling were pretty good, but the violence could of been better.

Kid, 10 years old July 1, 2013

Not fun!

Dull! I went to see this with my uncle, and was disappointed. There were never any really fun parts. There was some zombie violence with zombies jumping on people. There never was much blood or gore. Some people choose suicide over infection. There is no sex or nudity. There is brief language. There are a ton of jump scenes. I am just putting OFF on the thing because of the scaryness. Do not go waste your money on this film. Overall, I would not recommend this to kids under 13.

Kid, 9 years old June 30, 2013

Don't listen to "Age:14"

I cant believe you people.I may be 9,but at least I know that this movie is fine for kids,and PG13 wasn't lying.So as long as you trust your kid to be able to watch some zombies popping out of nowhere your fine.

Teen, 15 years old Written bySithLordBeast June 30, 2013

intense, jumpy, good

Very intense. Lots of jump scares. I jump three times in the theater and I watched it in 3D which just added to the effect. It was a good movie and I suggest it to anyone 12-13 and older. It kept me on the edge of my seat and made me jump a lot. There was some violence (killing zombies...duh) but it wasn't super gorey like the walking dead or other zombie entertainment. As I said, it was very intense and jumpy, and that is why I suggest you don't take a younger child to the theater. There was a bit of language (sh-- included) but it wasn't a factor.

Kid, 8 years old June 29, 2013

this is right

so I just saw it at an 8 yr old it was kind of scary to me so if you like jumpscares this is the movie for you

Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. June 26, 2013

World War ZZZzzzzzzzz...........

Yeah not that good, was kinda disappointed by the length and underdeveloped characters and surprisingly short and not very accomplishing plot. But whatever it's just a movie.

Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviebuff6996 June 22, 2013

Almost as Good as "I am Legend,World War Z is a tense movie with great set pieces(4.25 out of 5 stars)

“World War Z is a tense mix of genres, and works well as a movie. The acting is good(Especially Brad Pitts performance), the action is fast moving(and for the most part) well done, the set pieces are really good(especially Israelis action set piece), the emotions are very believable, the pace(for at least the first hour or so) is extremely fast paced and tense and most importantly, World War Z blends a lot of genres together(War, Suspense, mystery, action, sci-fi, horror and thriller) and in doing so makes an enjoyable movie. The only negatives are that the character development (besides Brad Pitt’s character) isn’t really fleshed out and there are some clichés. But overall I would recommend this film.”
-Zombie violence(mostly bloodless), No nudity, about 25 profanities(10 are s-words). Overall 14+

Kid, 10 years old June 22, 2013

Good for zombie fans, but beware your age.

It was a little more than scary for me, im ten. Freaky, not so good for kids under ten.
Kid, 11 years old June 21, 2013

Utterly disappointing.

This is an extremely shallow movie. It is filled with utterly boring action sequences, and does very little to keep viewers interested. The director doesn't allow viewers to get to know the characters, and because of this, you don't really care whether or not the characters die, or survive. There is very little violence, and almost no bad language. There is absolutely no sexuality, at all.