All member reviews for World War Z

Brad Pitt zombie thriller is dull, despite intense moments.

Teen, 14 years old Written bydkasal000 February 26, 2015

Very good

very good but to violent for a PG-13 the thing that got it PG-13 is the swearing because there is barely none 2 s words one goddamn and one bitch that is very few for a 2 hour long movie the violence was out of this world probably should of been rated r but if it was r rated it would not be a tame r still.
Teen, 15 years old Written byChase1111111 January 11, 2015

AMMMAZING

Watching Brad Pitt kick ass is awesome.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew December 22, 2014

Very violent and dumb Pitt thriller is just stupid

My rating:R for zombie violence,langauge,terror,sexuality/nudity and graphic images
Educator Written byShadowslayer November 28, 2014

Zombies... The Apocalypse Awaits!

Zombies! Loads of them! If you like The Walking Dead or Brad Pitt, this is the movie for you! Full of undead wannabies; camouflage and disease, ranging from the United States to Isreal, this movie covers the entire world in the accumulated search for a possible "cure" to stop the MADNESS! It only takes 12 seconds to become a Zombie -- will you be one of them? This movie truly connects the family together in a "gripping your seats" movie, with danger at every corner. Watch out for violence, there is truly quite a few scenes that are "iffy" for younger viewers. Also, the heighted tension is crazy. But a good movie nonetheless!
Teen, 13 years old Written byNinjaNate October 25, 2014

Best Zombie movie ever!

This is one of the best movies i have ever seen! Don't know why people gave it bad reviews.
Adult Written byBubblyMushroom August 30, 2014

Ehhh

Honestly, this movie is pretty much a waste of your time. The plot is rushed and not very realistic. Not to mention the zombies are more like real people than the undead. The problem is resolved way, too quickly. This movie is pretty violent and does contain some language, but is overall not inappropriate for kids around 11. Even so, I wouldn't bother.
Kid, 11 years old July 22, 2014

Amazing!!!

When my parents let me watch this, I thought it was going to be another movie like Resident Evil, but I was wrong! This movie was better than any other zombie movie I've watched! However if your going to let your child watch this, I suggest skipping the part when the woman gets her arm amputated. Besides that, there is really no gory parts.
Kid, 8 years old July 3, 2014

It is a great movie. i'm happy the creators turned down the blood. I think it is a good movie too watch with your family as long as it's not at night and your family is older than 10.
Kid, 12 years old July 1, 2014

Surprisingly entertaining zombie movie!

Parents who have children who are often scared or influenced by violent and frightening films, take caution while reviewing this film. This has to be the most violent PG-13 rated movie I have ever seen besides The Dark Night. The extensive violence includes semi-graphic images of killings and injuries earned in battles. Humans use spears, baseball bats, machine/hand guns, knives, swords, etc. to defend themselves against the zombies. Besides the immense violence the close-ups of the undead are quite disturbing. Don't even get me started on the "unrated cut." There is some language sprinkled throughout including a couple instances of s--t and several other mild swear words. Overall, this movie has so much more to offer than I expected. The trailers were not that interesting, and I had never read the book series so I didn't know what to expect. If you love thrillers, zombie films, or Brad Pitt, I would definitely recommend the movie and can't wait to see its to possible sequels.
Kid, 12 years old June 30, 2014

I saw this movie EXACTLY a year ago.

So, I don't remember anything except zombies, violence, the opening, and the ending. But what I remember, this is okay for 12+
Teen, 14 years old Written byNotSean123 June 25, 2014

Kid, 11 years old April 30, 2014

Awesome Zombie Movie

While it may be violent, World War Z is a captivating action movie with edge-of-your seat moments. My family loved it, and so did I.
Kid, 12 years old February 20, 2014

Realistic

There is a lot of violence and it gets tense at points, but its one of the more possible zombie movies.
Kid, 12 years old February 17, 2014

NOTE: I didn't see the unrated version!

I only saw the theatrical version, it wasn't bad, had some violence, that's all. Maybe some profanity, can't remember....
Kid, 10 years old January 21, 2014

World War Z Review

Good movie. But you gotta watch out for some stuff. Some scary moments. And it has intense violence and very good makeups. Some funny zombies parts at the end.
Kid, 12 years old January 10, 2014

great, but very intense

As I said this movie is great, and not the clique-filled hollywood blockbuster it looks liked. But it is more R than pg-13, and very intense. So 14+
Teen, 14 years old Written byJeffrey9789 December 30, 2013

this is a good zombie film

I loved wwz it was a very good film it had good action for it being PG-13 it had very good zombie action It was so good that I bought the film on blu ray and I watched it 4 times on blu ray so if you liked zombie films go buy this one it was good
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2013

Dont Bother

Very dull. Not very inapropretite.
Kid, 11 years old December 13, 2013

Very Good Watch It!

This movie is really cool, but there are some stuff you should look out for... It has blood in it and on one scene a zombie bites a soldier (girl solider) and the main character chops the hand off but he cuts it quick and doesn't show rarely of the blood, not even the hand! Some of the parts might be scary also like the time when the main character is trapped in a freezing room surrounded by zombies, its also a good thing because he finds a cure from being bitten form the zombies
Parent of a 3 year old Written bygerbowski November 20, 2013

World War Z

It's a bummer that this movie isn't more like the book that it's supposed to be based on. The book is really good, I highly recommend it. The movie could have been so much better, but unfortunately its just another zombie action flick.