Brad Pitt zombie thriller is dull, despite intense moments.

Teen, 13 years old Written byasdfgita October 19, 2016
Teen, 14 years old Written byHandsDownHorrorMan July 5, 2016

This is a good movie!

Look below. I watched this movie and though it was fine but I'm going to be completely honest with you parents.
Kid, 8 years old May 24, 2016

AMAZING !!!!!!!;;

Very good unexpected I'm 9 my mum doesn't let me watch zombie (or aggressive over the top movies) but she said lets try this it was amazing very suspense very good violence 4/5 sex 1/5 language 3/5 drinking 1/5 drugs 2/5 smoking 1/5 overall AGE 10
Teen, 13 years old Written byILoveCSM March 22, 2016

An Okay Zombie Movie

This is a fine movie for ages 11 and up, for dark and grisly images, violence, and some gore (in the unrated version). This movie has some great action scenes, including zombies and planes, and if your child likes action, this is a good movie for them. Brad Pitt is a good actor for this role, and expect some cuss words and disturbing images.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySlendyDaMan March 11, 2016

Scary but not terrifying

This movie is borderline rated R. Expect frequent violence. The zombies scenes are scary and intense, and there are pop-up scenes. This movie has many frightening scenes, and one more graphic scene. Overall, do not watch this is you can't handle scary zombie attacks and intense pop-up scenes.
Teen, 17 years old Written byKoolkid101 March 2, 2016

Totally fine for kids

Think to yourself-has my kid (or yourself)seen any zombie film or tv show? If the answer is yes, you can see this film as it's the tamest zombie movie I've ever seen. The zombies almost look like normal people (literally they just turn paler and their veins pop they're not gory in the slightest)and the jump scares are predictable. There's no gore and every kill is not shown on screen. Unlike most zombie films and tv shows the main character is a great role model and a hero throughout. And it was advertised as strictly a disaster film (when my mom saw the trailer she thought it was about earthquakes lol) I took my 10 year old little bro to this ( who is a scaredy cat) and he came out thinking it was the best thing ever. As far as the actual story, it's kinda far fetched and unrealistic and has a lot of cliches, but kids love it. In fact, I'd say this is the zombie movie for kids. And there is very mild language as its a pg-13 film, which honestly zombie movies should be R, but this one works for kids at pg-13 And there is product placement when Gerry takes a long sip of Pepsi lol.
Teen, 13 years old Written byChezchadbread February 22, 2016

Cool movie.

I will be giving some insight to both the theatrical AND the extended versions of this film. The theatrical version is pretty harmless, just some scary zombie sequences and some gunfights (not human to human). No blood at all. 11+. Tje extended version contains more blood splatter, especially during the scene where a character chops off another's hand.there is also a part where a guy pulls his tooth out and spits a cup's worth of blood. The extended version is much more intense. 13+ for this one.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTV man 13245768 October 18, 2015

A ZOMBIE THRILLER

I did not have such a fun time watching this movie. It was a dumb zombie film. At the beginning of the movie you see a guy being attacked by a zombie. After you see him transforming into one. It is very disturbing. You see plenty of blood and gore as well as creepy zombies. Zombies bite human and you also see the dead bodies after they bite them. In one scene Brat Pitt has to cut off a woman's arm and wraps it with tape. That might be disturbing for your children. There is no sex besides kissing. The language is not that strong although you might here the word shit and other words like that sometimes. There is no drinking drugs or smoking. The only drinking part is when Brat Pitt drinks Pepsi.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieKid387 August 8, 2015

Very Fun, Intense Bloody Zombie Flick

World war z was an entertaining movie that has violence some language. First off the violence was pretty strong. Lots of zombies eating people, some blood. The unrated cut was very bloody with arms cut off and blood spraying out. Fairly intense seen when they go into the office to fetch the infection cabinet. Just regular violence with zombies guns and crap. Language is not bad. Just a couple of a words, s words, d words and a f word. Very good for 12 year olds. Younger might scare some kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 22, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written bygun gaming July 2, 2015

read

Movie rated age 13 I am 12 year old boy I saw that movie if my father this movie dreadful first plot was boring thing that is known if the zombies are dead and all it has neither told not to write again this violent movie really has it covered with blood but there is a full section they come to Israel and the zombies cross the fence and bite the hand soldier protagonist to the infection will not last cut his hand and see the blood spurting all is not just a powerful squirt squirt blood has fully when he does HEADSHOT zombies This film is boring bad as violent USD worth Not recommend watching
Teen, 15 years old Written bySpencer15 June 25, 2015

WWZ

This movie is fun and really scary, it has a lot of intense zombie moments and scared the crap out of me when I watched it in 3D two years ago. I have seen it 8 times and I still love it. World War Z is not a family movie but should by all teens who like scary movies. Brad Pitt is really great in this movie!
Kid, 11 years old June 23, 2015

i absolutely loved this movie

This movie is awesome!!! It was on the edge of being a R movie. It is not R because it doesn't have blood. But one scene Gerry Lane(the main character) got stopped In the stomach. This movie stars Brad Pitt. This movie was also very scary but mostly a thriller. The zombies were very scary but looked much like humans. Their eyes give me the creeps. Also this movie is very violent but isn't really dark. I recommend teens mostly watching this amazing movie.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRhysbob123 May 24, 2015

World War Z Fair review

Everyone else who wrote a review seems to have totally blown this film off proportion. The film itself is highly enjoyable with many action scenes which keep your heart pounding. This zombie thriller is very smart in how it's made, focusing on how to survive an apocalypse rather than it being full of blood and gore. I didn't give this a 5 as some scenes seem unrealistic and the characters aren't given much development. There are also some product placement. Highly enjoyable film would recommend it to any one over the age of 15
Kid, 8 years old May 23, 2015

Extremely gruesome, disturbing zombie flick is very graphic.

My rating:R for strong sequences of graphic zombie violence, language, and suicide.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydkasal000 February 26, 2015

Very good

very good but to violent for a PG-13 the thing that got it PG-13 is the swearing because there is barely none 2 s words one goddamn and one bitch that is very few for a 2 hour long movie the violence was out of this world probably should of been rated r but if it was r rated it would not be a tame r still.
Teen, 15 years old Written byChase1111111 January 11, 2015

AMMMAZING

Watching Brad Pitt kick ass is awesome.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNinjaNate October 25, 2014

Best Zombie movie ever!

This is one of the best movies i have ever seen! Don't know why people gave it bad reviews.
Kid, 11 years old July 22, 2014

Amazing!!!

When my parents let me watch this, I thought it was going to be another movie like Resident Evil, but I was wrong! This movie was better than any other zombie movie I've watched! However if your going to let your child watch this, I suggest skipping the part when the woman gets her arm amputated. Besides that, there is really no gory parts.
Kid, 8 years old July 3, 2014
It is a great movie. i'm happy the creators turned down the blood. I think it is a good movie too watch with your family as long as it's not at night and your family is older than 10.