All member reviews for X-Men: The Last Stand

Teen, 13 years old Written byZaphrodite July 16, 2010

Good for preteens.

People kill each other and call eachother "d--k" (mostly wolverine). Rouge has to deal with things that no one else can relate to.
Kid, 11 years old December 17, 2009

Simplified version of the x-men for Teens 13-16.Tweens OK

Great Movie.It was the best X-Movie EVER!Kitty,Iceman,Wolverine,Jean Grey, Angel,Rouge,Beast,and The Leeche all rocked in this movie!Not too much sexual content.....just kises and a Man on top of a woman for a just a second. The violence is less or more like the violence on Wolverine and The X-Men.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheFMan July 29, 2014

F*ck Brett Ratner!!!

This movie is just bad! The director was probably smoking weed while directing this! The angel plot went nowhere, Phoenix was just wasted, Cyclops and Professor X died for no reason, and Nightcrawler wasn't even in it! AND WHERE WAS GAMBIT?! I don't know if this is true, but I heard a rumor that if the original director directed X3, Gambit would have played a major role. So to conclude, I have to say that it was worse than Spider-Man 3, but not as bad as Batman and Robin. TheFMan out.
Kid, 12 years old September 10, 2009

It was an awesome movie
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviemogul April 9, 2008

A Little Slow in the Beginning, But Is on Par With the Other Two

As a big X-Men fan, it would have been surprising if I had not enjoyed this movie. I will admit the beginning was a little shaky, just a little, but otherwise, the change of directors from Bryan Singer to Brett Ratner didn't cause too much of a noticeable feel in the movie. Nothing content-wise really changed from the second installment; the violence and mild sexuality returns, but it't not any more than in X2. I hihgly recommend seeing this film, along with the first two, and possibly the fourth (it's possible there could be one, despite the title "The Last stand"). By the way, I loved the ending. Six claws up.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew February 13, 2015

Not as good as first two some iffy behavoor

My rating:PG-13 for comic violence,partial nudity and drug references
Kid, 9 years old December 15, 2014

DON'T

Way worse then other x-men movies. jean and logan are going crazy, a bunch of people die, logan smokes, they drink and disturbing images, i'm a huge x-men fan and even this dissapointed me. this movie didn't even make sense a tiny bit. charles dies and then he's alive in the next scenes, jean dies and the is alive during x-men days of future past and same story with scott! i'm still mad about this movie, way way way worse then the others and it was TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old October 24, 2014

Great film though too short

Violence- 3 (Lots of action violence, some blood, SPOILER ALERT a main character is stabbed to her death)
Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan September 19, 2014

X-Men: The Last Stand movie review

I really enjoyed the first two "X-Men" movies especially the second one. This movie had a very high bar to reach. It came nowhere close to being as good as its two predecessors." X-Men: The Last Stand" was horrible. This movie is absolutely dreadful. When a kid misbehaves in class, they should make him watch this movie to teach him a lesson. The acting was only 5% of what was in "X-Men" and "X2". The action was hard to look at. The synopsis was so uninteresting. The movie had the worst choice of characters I have ever seen in a movie. Also, the filmmakers completely destroyed the characters. Brett Ratner had no clue what he was doing. 20th Century Fox(R) should have waited for Bryan Singer to return from ruining Superman Returns. Despite its problems, "X-Men: The Last Stand" has some good action scenes. For the most part, "X-Men: The Last Stand" was a movie with no substance and was only 20% of what the first two" X-Men" movies were. It had no emotion or an interesting screenplay. I recommend skipping this film and watching the first two "X-Men" movies.
Kid, 10 years old August 25, 2014

at least its less violent

keep watching x-men
Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth June 30, 2014

X3 is 3x as big as the last

The last stand has 3 major deaths and only a few x-men against magnetos army and Wolverine must decide if he can save everyone by killing the woman he loves
Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieBuffMarlano12 June 4, 2014

okay movie, violent

No more violent that other x-men movies. Language is minimal. The problem with this movie is the sex: In one scene, Jean seduces Logan. She kisses him passionately and they start to aggressively kiss and embrace while moaning and removing clothing.it's goes for about one minutes and almost gets more graphic until Logan stops. Very Risqué/Sexual for a PG-13 film
Teen, 17 years old Written byBunnyNostrils April 7, 2014

Eh...

Violence: 5/10 Language: 3/10 Sex: 3/10 Disturbing: 1/10 Regular superhero movie violence
Kid, 12 years old October 12, 2013

Better than the 2nd one!!!

on my opinion it is okay for 16 and up, because 1st there is some bad language like when a police officer says "keep it I'll spray you in the face Bit*h to Raven and juggernaut says to one of the mutant female kids "I'm the Juggernaut Bit*h, the same girl calls juggernaut A dic*head and there is some wild sex between Wolverine and Phienox and there is a scene where wolverine gets 2 knives in his chest and then some time later wolverine cuts off some mutant who was on magneto's side's Arm, but Professor X is a gud Role model
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston May 12, 2013

This is a treat for all X-Men fans.

I love X-Men. It is awesome. I enjoyed EVERYTHING about this film. Need I say more?
Kid, 11 years old December 2, 2012

Awesome movie for SuperHero fans!

I watched this movie last night with my brother's friend (who's like..8) and I LOVE IT! Comic book violece isn't much of a concern for older kids. Sadly, Professer gets, literally, blown to bits. Ellen Page is BRILLIANT in this movie! Some sexual stuff and language.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhomealonefan123 November 4, 2012

awesome

awesome
Teen, 16 years old Written byTotally500 August 13, 2012

x men is well ok

i was ok could have been better
Kid, 9 years old August 1, 2012

XMEN 3

Final x-men has some disturbing images but is otherwise awesome.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEragonopotter February 16, 2012

Amazing!

It is a stunning movie with loads of action