All member reviews for X-Men: The Last Stand

X-Men battle for their lives yet again. Tweens OK.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySpielberg00 August 20, 2011

It wasn't as enjoyable or violent as the other two.

My rating: PG-13 for intense sci-fi action violence, some language and a scene of nudity.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGlee rockz May 31, 2011

Plot sucks

It follows the path of many superhero sequels (Spider-Man 3, Batman & Robin) and adds too many villains. Plot also sucks
Kid, 12 years old January 25, 2011

dont see with youngsters.

Very intense. Scenes of loud explosions and sad images. End is very dark when Jean goes psycho and destroys Alcatraz. People and characters disintegrate into flying pieces. Golden gate bridge sequence shows innocent people dying in an intense way. Magneto smiles at a family he nearly killed. Wolverine stabs Jean at a close up view. Towers topple, water rushes, cars burn, buildings crumble, and water crushes the bridge. Magneto getting his powers back at the end of the movie is frightening. Jean scratches wolverine and hugs him with her legs. Main characters die and are smothered with kisses. Pyro blows up a building where he thinks Rogue is. Bobby headbutts Pyro. Pyro engulfs bobby in flames. Scott’s glasses shatter and he blasts the lake in which Jean died. Jean rips Charles apart and he explodes in a shower of blood. Glass shatters, walls and other things are broken. Jean destroys her own house. Wolverine lights his cigar from a burning building. After getting shoved by Storm he says “that was my last cigar”. Characters hug. Wolverine has a knife fight, with lots of up close stabbings. Limbs are cut off and heads slashed. Language is mild but spat out. People are ran over and rocks smash people. Magneto drops the bridge on Alcatraz. In short, awesome!
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 June 28, 2010

More violent than the first; iffy for preteens

It was okay but kinda of depressing; half of the characters pretty much die. Some main characters are killed and the Phoenix might scare some kids. There are some steamy kissing scenes (Logan and Jean are kissing on top of each other at one point) and in one scene SPOILER WARNING Mystique is totally nude but you don't see too much. There's also some mild language that I can't remember off the top of my head. I think it's okay for older kids 13-14+
Kid, 11 years old August 13, 2009

PRETTY GOOD!

It was definitely not as good as the other two movies. There was a bit of violence, and a few main characters die, but it was a really good movie!!! KIND OF funny also. And the directors added a few REALLY COOL characters! I would give this movie an A++!!
Kid, 12 years old June 12, 2009

x-men 3 ok movie

This is a good movie (i like the x-men 2 beter) The thing i don't like about it is that a lot of people die.But it was still a great movie
Kid, 11 years old June 6, 2009

worst Xmen

This is the worst X-Men yet. Although it does have a good ending fight, it still lacks something.
Kid, 11 years old May 25, 2009

great movie

good movie.a part were making out for 1 minute. language was not 2 good but not 2 much.violoence was getting badder and badder. if your around 11 you can see it. at the end it get over the top violence.
Teen, 13 years old Written byactiongirl95 May 3, 2009

REALLY GOOD!

I loved this movie!! it had like 2 scenes that were really unnessasary so i skip those parts when i watch it but its really good. It is really violent but not to bad
Kid, 9 years old April 30, 2009

X-men 3: the last stand

It is the worst movie i have ever seen! It sucks. Don't watch it. It is a disgrace to movies and comics!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byerick112 February 21, 2009

Boo!!!

this movie sucks. Bryan Singer should have directed the third x men. this movie makes no sense. first, there is that mutant that can tell who is a mutant just by looking at people. then what is the point of that room that Professor Charles has. second is the porkypine chick. what is her purpose in the role of this movie, to kill that girl. third, the guy that has wings was awesome but he doesnt have a purpose neither. fourth and finally, phoenix is a powerful muntant, strong then any mutant ever. what was the point of waiting until everybody is dead and then using all your power to try to kill one person(which is wolverine). why dont you just kill everyone thats is there and get it over with. this movie was a waste of my time!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 4, 2009

Third times the charm!

This film is the best. Jean's actor is much better evil, and I love the phoenix.
Adult Written bylooneybaker April 9, 2008
Adult Written bybaconbrother4 April 9, 2008

A great movie

The best Movie ever!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byclub429saw251 April 9, 2008

the movie was ok

ok movie but i like like the conic books better but that is only what i think

Awesome movie!

This is movie is very action packed and me and my dad loved it! Can be a little violent, if that isn't your thing then this may not be the movie for you. But a very cool movie to see!

I cried & I luaghed

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byski123 April 9, 2008
a good movie full of action. Lots of violence and fighting but no blood

This is probably the second best x-men movie the first is the original

I think the story was goood, but the jean gray twist was the worst movie plot ever. i blame it on the new director
Teen, 16 years old Written byanime_freak004 April 9, 2008