All member reviews for X-Men: The Last Stand

X-Men battle for their lives yet again. Tweens OK.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 4, 2009

Third times the charm!

This film is the best. Jean's actor is much better evil, and I love the phoenix.
Adult Written byluckyles@sbcglo... April 9, 2008

Adult Written byamyrateittest April 9, 2008

Adult Written bylooneybaker April 9, 2008

Adult Written bybaconbrother4 April 9, 2008

A great movie

The best Movie ever!!!!!!!!
Adult Written bykitode April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written byclub429saw251 April 9, 2008

the movie was ok

ok movie but i like like the conic books better but that is only what i think

Awesome movie!

This is movie is very action packed and me and my dad loved it! Can be a little violent, if that isn't your thing then this may not be the movie for you. But a very cool movie to see!
Adult Written byquicksilver369 April 9, 2008

So, So Movie

Although the movie has good action sequences - several parts are more dialogue driven so don't expect a younger children to sit still. My boys 4 & 6 liked it but did have a problem sitting still. I found the violence to be very comic bookish with no blood. However for the Sex rating, Rebbecca does change from blue makeup to completely nude (she covers all important parts) and there is a scene that 2 characters are making out (with clothes on) but it ends quickly. The language was only bad 2 times with the words b*tch and d*ckhead used. The only part that my 6 year old found upseting was the very beginning, a young boy tries to cut off his wings. So be aware of this and you may want to have a discussion before the movie or just miss the first 5 minutes...

I cried & I luaghed

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byski123 April 9, 2008

a good movie full of action. Lots of violence and fighting but no blood

This is probably the second best x-men movie the first is the original

I think the story was goood, but the jean gray twist was the worst movie plot ever. i blame it on the new director
Teen, 16 years old Written byanime_freak004 April 9, 2008

Adult Written bySabbrielle April 9, 2008

Two things in this movie were what I would call "extremely distressing": the death of Professor Xavier and the scene at the beginning when "Angel" as a young boy is cutting off his wings--bloody knives are visible. The previous X-Men movies were enjoyable because of the characters and the wish-fulfillment aspect (it's easy to imagine yourself inserted into the story, with superpowers of your choice) and those elements are intact for X3. The violence and cheese factors were both high, which is to be expected for a genre action flick like this one.
Adult Written bypickyparent April 9, 2008

sex, nudity

Mystique appears nude momentarily when she is shot by the cure dart, not that her painted on suit left much to the imagination anyway. Wolverine and Jean engage in intense sexual situation, though not nude.
Adult Written byevvdxx April 9, 2008

Parent Written byspacejockeys April 9, 2008

Fun, but comic-book violent

This action movie doesn't have any sex or vulgarity, but there is plenty of stabbing with unusual implements, and the mutants appear very human. Comic book purists may have complaints, since the plot diverges substantially from the comic series.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

X-Men Oscar-Worthy!

X-Men 3 was good! I think 8+ can see it. My favorite character was Wolverine because he was cool. I think it is Oscar-worthy - go see it in theatres soon!
Adult Written byJeffMichael1983 April 9, 2008

big fan

a little too much sexual content between two characters, but it remains breif, other than that only cartoon-style violence to be worried about
Teen, 13 years old Written bysimpsonssaydoh April 9, 2008

Awesome Stuff

This is a very good movie and I think that it deserved it's Pg (here in Canada its PG) rating.