All member reviews for X-Men

Kid, 11 years old September 28, 2009

Iffy for small children

I saw the movie with my 9 year old sister. It was slightly violent with mild flirtly behavior between Jean and Logan. It was a well done movie special effects wise. The H word was mentioned several times. I wish there was more Kitty because she is sooooo awesome.
Kid, 11 years old July 16, 2011

Worst X-Men

This is movie that i could probably see when i was 7. Not bad at all. The graphics were from 2000 when i was born so don't expect anything great. A good movie but horrible Graphics that you would expect from a movie made in 2000
Kid, 11 years old January 5, 2010

a great movie for younger x-men fans but there is sime language
Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2009

A good movie for young kids with plenty of action and not much swearing, no sex references, no drugs and drinking and no blood or scary scenes. Good for fans of the comics or those who love superheores.
Kid, 8 years old December 5, 2009

Kid, 11 years old May 1, 2010

Perfect for tweens but not for younger kids

I really liked this movie, but I think that it would not be appropriate for people under 10. There was lots of violence and scary scenes in which people almost die.
Kid, 10 years old June 4, 2011

X-Men

This comic book adaption was slow at first, but picked up as it went. Logan (Wolverine) risked his life to save Marie (Rouge). Though Eric (Magneto) believes that mutants will go to war with humans. Tons of superhero violence. Mystique is a woman who can change shape into other people, but if not is shown in blue scaly skin (naked, although all you can see is outlines). I only recommend kids with large attention spans watch this.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 April 2, 2011

Good from what I remember

I haven't seen it in a while, but I remember liking it. The violence is equal to the Spider-Man films; it can get brutal, but it's mild compared to most PG-13s. There is some sex, and Mystique (I don't know how to spell her name) is basically naked (she's covered in scales). There is also some mild language and smoking. But it's probably fine for kids 12 and up; iffy for 10-11 year olds.
Kid, 12 years old August 31, 2010

good superhero action movie with a twist of x files and sherlock holmes
Teen, 14 years old Written byJadenp February 14, 2011

Suggested MPAA Rating: PG-13 for intense sequences of action violence, language, smoking, and partial nudity throughout.
Kid, 9 years old June 1, 2011

good film but bad camra graphics

x men is a good movie but might be boring to some viewers.now the x men first class is coming out i am interested in seeing the whole story.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFlickChick197 June 14, 2010

Awesome but Violent.

Like any Marvel, superhero story; there's always a good battle. in this case, that would be the X-Men vs. Magneeto and his henchmen, Mystique and Sabertooth. There is A LOT of violence so strictly follow the rating: 12 or up. There is definately scary aspects that every parent with any one 11 and down should consider. These include... 1. Rogue takes the life source of people (even mutants) causing them excruciating pain. 2. Storm's eyes get completely white when using her powers. 3. Wolverine stabs Mystique with his claws. 4. Mystique eyes, and body. 5. Wolverine is "un-healed" when he saves Rogue, showing all the effects and wounds the battles would've causing without his healing powers.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner April 23, 2011

The most epic Marvel movie so far

I thought it was really suspensful, and it grabbed my attention for most of the movie. It does have a lot of parental content that only really mature kids should probabley be watching. Theres two scenes where things get sexual between two charecters. Theres also a questionable naked blue woman. While her form isn't that detailed it still shows you the shape of everything. There are also some kisses between mutants. There is one teen who smokes a ciggerate in the movie. And Wolverine smokes a cigar frequently as well. Wolverine also drinks beer in the movie.
Kid, 9 years old November 29, 2009

it is a very good movie

it is one of the best movies I have ever seen
Teen, 16 years old Written bysemen13 April 9, 2008

Loaded with eye-popping action

X-men is about a world filled with prejudice. Characters possess extraordinary and dangerous powers - the results of genetic mutations. Cyclops could release bolts of energy from his eyes. Storm could control the weather at anytime she wants. Rogue absorbs life forces from people she touchs, and can use the forces to protect herself. But they're all followers of Professor Xavier(Patrick Stewart). These outcasst learn to use their powers for good and not for evil. But on one hand Magneto (Ian Mckellan)has this blief that human and mutants can never co-exist,and now he enveils his bad plan for the future. I think this is a good movie for everybody who likes action and comic characters. This movie taught me to not judge people for what they look like or how they're different, but judge them for what they're like inside.
Kid, 10 years old November 15, 2011

a little disapointing

it was creepy for me i watched last year the blue person freaked me out and wolverines claws also freaked me out so i had ahard time watching it
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 August 8, 2011

To be completely honest, I've never read any of the X-Men comic books, but I totally understood this and I loved it. (So did my 9 year old sister.)

My rating: PG [borderline with PG-13] for sci-fi/action violence, a disturbing opening scene involving the Holocaust, and some language.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAshinthehouse August 5, 2011

X men love it =)

x men is good series a he** of alot better then some superheros , and this is the first x men ever made so you know its good, it has viloence what superhero movie doesnt it also has some strong language nothing compared to some pg 13 and theirs also some kissing, and a blue character who appears to be naked, and some drinking and smoking, but its good.
Kid, 10 years old August 15, 2011

Very good. But some comic violence. Nothing much.
Teen, 15 years old Written byevolinag September 17, 2011

X-Men - positive messages, good role models, little violence.

Nowadays, the world of movies is filled with average to stupid action flicks, movies based on comics and so-called fantasy and sciefi movies. Good, that there are still some who are clever, not only focused on action and have good actors. X-Men is one of those movies. Directed by the highly skilled Bryan Singer, this comic book adaption goes far beyond what is average. This movie has average PG to PG-13 violence. Rarely bloody, cartoon-like (though a real life movie) and not too graphic. There are positive messages and good role models: All the main characters get discriminated by humans for being a mutant, but they fight for them and save them, though. There is a huge difference between good and bad. Though some positive characters are a bit sarcastic, they make good role models. I watched it at the age of 10 and i think it was okay.