All parent member reviews for Yes Man

Adult Written byStacyroo April 13, 2009

Bad for kids, okay for adults

I can't believe any parent would let their child under 17 watch this. We just watched and there is oral sex in it. I would never subject my child to that. It is great for adults, not for kids.
Adult Written byNinjaGuy788 April 12, 2009

Great but iffy.

Dont get me wrong, i love this movie! But it at times really pushes the PG-13 rating. One f-word and an old lady performs oral on Jim Carrey. U dont see it but u know it is happening.
Parent of a 12 and 17 year old Written bydellacoming April 10, 2009
Kids love jim carey. Why does he always have to put gratuitus sex in his movies? Come on. Oral sex is not OK for a 13 year old so see. At least not mine!
Adult Written byMom_and_Son February 10, 2009

Funny, but on the verge of being R-rated.

THis movie stars Jim Carrey so right off the bat you can see why this movie is PG-13. Funny parts but slightly boring at times. Perverted Sex Scenes, references to sex, STD's, language and some nudity. Still a fun night out with friends!
Adult Written byNY February 3, 2009

A Must Miss!

Another example of the film industry misrepresenting the content of their films. This movie is not appropriate for anyone under the age of 16. A senior citizen is shown removing her dentures to perform oral sex and then the camera zooms in on Jimmy Carey's facial expressions as she goes to work on him. The senior citizen picks up another young man later in the movie and the scene is repeated. Crude, unnecessary humor, not appropriate for anyone under 16!
Parent of a 1, 8, 9, and 14 year old Written bythejokerspencil January 10, 2009
Parent of a 6, 9, 12, 13, and 14 year old Written byKasi January 4, 2009

One scene makes the whole movie inappropriate for under 16!

This was a very funny and lighthearted movie. Unfortunatly they felt the need to include one unneccessary crude scene. Without that one scene it would be appropriate for 12 and up. With the scene included, I would not let anyone under 16 see it.
Adult Written byjvhII January 4, 2009

Disappointing!

Not only is the movie only mildly funny; it blew a chance to make a good point--try new things as you attempt to figure what life offers that may be interesting and good for you--espcecially for teens--and instead left its viewers with an unnecessary and crude sexual thought and image.
Adult Written bydemonaid12 December 31, 2008

good movie

thres really nothing bad sure thers oral sex but kids will have sex when thre older!
Parent of a 14 year old Written bymongepedro December 26, 2008

PG 13 movies and oral sex should not mix

Oral sex with by an older woman should not be part of an PG13 movie. I am very upset about what is allowed in PG13 movies these days.
Parent of a 1, 3, 8, 9, 11, and 14 year old Written byJennsue December 21, 2008

I left...

My husband and I walked out before the show was even half over. There were just too many scenes that made me uncomfortable. I am a Jim Carrey fan, but I guess only in a pg way.
Adult Written byChris LP December 20, 2008

Pretty funny... more of a rental if anything else.

Adult Written bylankma December 17, 2008

I laughed!

Fun movie for adults, but too much language for middle school or elementary kids.