All member reviews for Yes Man

Kid, 11 years old September 2, 2011

O____O

It was kind of funny but some bad scenes.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEricCarrRulez February 23, 2011

Perfect for Older Kids and tweens but not little kids.

Loved it.Best if older people watch it as to kids 9 and under.12+ to watch
Teen, 14 years old Written byJadenp February 14, 2011

Suggested MPAA Rating: PG-13 for crude sexual humor throughout, some strong language, and nudity
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew October 25, 2014

Crude dumb Carey comedy is fine for older teens who attend

My rating:PG-13 for crude sexual humor,comic sexuality and language
Kid, 10 years old February 8, 2014

This movie is about a man who has to say yes to everything.If your child asks to watch and is under 15 you say No!The swearing is overboard with every swear word such as f--k s--t ass and more.there is a part where an old lady sucks Carl's penis nothing is shown. Passionate kissing.this movie is very good and funny.
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2013

Okay for mature 10 & 11 year olds.

This movie is a amazing movie. It teaches kids that they only live once, and should enjoy it. However, this movie has alot of sexual contant, alot of drinking, one scence with violence, and some language use. This movie is okay for mature 10 & 11 year olds. But if your kid still talks about toilet jokes and making out, you may want to wait until their more mature. This movie is also extremly funny.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBestPicture1996 August 11, 2013

Ample laughs?!? CSM please...

This is one of my most least favorite movies for a reason: the sheer, utter waste of Jim Carrey, possibly cinema's funniest man. I went into the theater feeling this would deliver on its premise, and wow what a deep disappointment. Unfunny, even with the charming Deschanel as the love interest. Re-watch "Truman Show" for the 10th time, don't bother with this stuff.
Kid, 12 years old July 22, 2012

pretty good

good movie just one inappropriate part (i just skipped it) defiantly for ages 13 and up iffy for ages 12 and under but i am 12 and it was ok so it really depends
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 April 12, 2012

Funny Carey Comedy

This is your typical, humorous Jim Carey movie. There is some sexual content and strong language and drinking, but fine for teens
Teen, 16 years old Written byretrogamerAZAR April 9, 2012

An enjoyable movie

I thought yes man was a great movie! I`d say it was more mature teenager orientated. A couple of the scenes were off-putting, but nevertheless its still very enjoyable. This is the type of movie you could watch over and over again and still laugh at! (trust me, I have.) Jim Carrey at his best.
Kid, 12 years old March 24, 2012

Funny

This makes me laugh!
Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar March 14, 2012

I wouldn't recommend it

This movie is not for smaller viewers because it is really boring. I think i laughed once throughout the whole movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKandykathy98 January 8, 2012

Funny!

Very Funny But also inappropriate for some kids under the age of 11
Kid, 11 years old January 7, 2012

Say YES to this review!

I love this movie it is one of Carrey's best! The movie has lots of drinking and swearing including 2 uses of f--k, s--t,d--k,ba---rd,h-ll,d--n and a--. There is a reference to masturbation and has one scene showing Carl reacting while doing sexual activity with a elderly woman and plenty more jokes and references.
Teen, 17 years old Written bydavyborn September 22, 2011

Surprisingly very funny Carrey saga is not for younger teens

I know that this movie is fairly overlooked and was unforutnately made just a little too late for a Jim Carrey comedy film, but honestly, I felt that ir really worked for me, and was laughing continuously virtually throughout the whole movie. Not that I had high expectations about it before watching it, but I really thought that it was overlooked and very fun. But, some of the humor is way too crude for younger teens snf off-limits for tweens, with a oral sex joke, a implied sex scene, a mans behind exposed, and at the very end of the movie (actually, it's rthe very last shot of the movie) we see a large crowd of people, both men and women, completely nude from the backs with lot's of exposed bare buttocks. Also, there is frequent drinking with some drunkenness, and fairly frequent profanity including at least one use of the F-word. Seriously, if you haven't seen this, like Jim Carrey and are willing to give some of his newer stuff a try, watch it. It is incredibly overlooked, which is just a shame.
Kid, 12 years old May 13, 2011

Jim Carrey's crazy antics fail sometimes.

The perfect movie for older teens. Warning: Keep out of reach of young children. This movie was not meant for them. There is some violence, but not a lot. Products are shown (a lot). Some language, drinking and sex is also included. An elderly woman performs oral sex to a much younger man than her. Some kissing and backside nudity is also shown. It wasn't an " Oh my gosh this is like the best" kind of movie but it was okay.
Kid, 11 years old April 3, 2011

Hilarious Carrey Movie

With very noticable product placement and a few swears I'd say this is iffy for 11+.
Teen, 15 years old Written byholly525 March 11, 2011

Bad

I saw this with a friend and I don't think it's appropriate for grown adults, let alone teenagers.
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2011

Great movie just not for little kids

Very funny movie! A little inaproppriate but good to watch with friends. A great comedy!
Teen, 14 years old Written byearthgurl December 26, 2010

Very Funny

I saw this at a birthday party and we all laughed so hard. The main character (Jim Carrey), starts out as the guy who doesn't like fun, says no to everything. He changes throughout the movie.