All member reviews for Yes Man

Carrey comedy breaks no new ground but draws ample laughs.

Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2011

Great movie just not for little kids

Very funny movie! A little inaproppriate but good to watch with friends. A great comedy!
Teen, 14 years old Written byearthgurl December 26, 2010

Very Funny

I saw this at a birthday party and we all laughed so hard. The main character (Jim Carrey), starts out as the guy who doesn't like fun, says no to everything. He changes throughout the movie.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byohya August 14, 2010

Kid, 10 years old July 21, 2010

Good for preteens (Ages 10-13)

I loved This movie it was so funny the cursing isn't that bad and there is only one seen with a b j from an old woman the movie has a good plot to it and i can see why its rated PG-13 I loved this movie
Kid, 12 years old July 21, 2010

Kind of funny...

Yes Man has some funny parts sprinkled around but other than the occasional laugh there wasn't much but a love story. I think they should have classified it as a romantic comedy.
Parent of a 11 year old Written byShry June 23, 2010

inappropriate for under 18
Adult Written by4Spice June 14, 2010

good movie

good movie worth watching i love Jim carry 11 and older for sex mild words and mild violence
Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe June 2, 2010

I've seen this movie twice. The first time I turned it off half way through because I was bored. The second time, I committed myself to watching all of it and I was pleasantly surprised. It was actually funny!
Kid, 10 years old April 15, 2010

O.K

it is varry funny but rude and evil
Parent of a 8 year old Written bymoe hagen March 27, 2010

good for 10+

Good movie but there is some small things in the movie that are not appropriate for children under 10-11
Teen, 15 years old Written bySupergammer66 March 21, 2010

Should not be seen by 15 and under

It was a good message of the movie, but it had some things that I would not let anyone 15 and younger see. It has lots of sexual behavior that anyone 15 and under should not see.
Kid, 11 years old January 6, 2010

SO SO SO HILLARIOUS!!!

I saw this movie with friend and expected it to have a lot more sexual humor than it did. Perfect comedy for kids 11 and older. There is some language and sexual content (including one fairly sexual scene, which we fast forwarded through) but other than that, it's so funny!! I was laughing again and again and again, all the way to the end! The brief nudity is basically nothing, all you see is bare backs from far away, but it's not as bad as it sounds. The things he has to say "yes" to are hilarious! One of the most funniest parts was for Red Bull when he went all hyper and went "red bull red bull red bull wanna share a red bull ever tried a red bull i like red bull its red bull its really really good!" If you want to keep on laughing and never stop, this is the movie for you!
Kid, 11 years old December 14, 2009

red bull red bull red bull we could get a red bull

lots of red bull prodect placement but without it it wouldent be as funny red bull red bull lets get a red bull we could share a red bull ever tried a red bull and i think theres a refrence to male nude modleing somewhere in the movie
Parent of a 10 year old Written bygeorges113 December 1, 2009

SILLY WITH VERY POOR PLOT COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME

silly non-sense movie with a very poor plot Violence: : Fightings, car accident, reckless driving Sexuality: Oral sex scene for about 1 or 2 minutes, with implied dirty jokes later on about that scene, lots of kissing in a very passionate way, around 1000 people in one scene are shown naked form top to bottom with no frontal view, Carey drives a motorcycle with a visible on screen backside... Language : D*ckh*le, D*uch, F***, Sh*t, and others Consumerism :movie is full of brand names Drinking: Getting drunk implies kissing a girl passionately who seem to like it in front of her boyfriend which results in a huge fight... characters shown drunk many times and drink on occasions... JUST DO NOT WASTE UR TIME, THERE'S NOTHING FUNNY IN THIS... WATCH CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN OR PARENT TRAP, OR SEE POLAR EXPRESS FOR CHRISTMAS REALLY GREAT MOVIES FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY :)
Parent Written byPlague December 1, 2009

Yes Man.

Super funny. Im a huge Jim Carrey fan, and this movie definitely didnt suprise me. Its goofey, hilarious, and fun for the whole family.
Parent of an infant and 2 year old Written bysgm12345 October 31, 2009

Do not let your children see it; wait until they go to bed then watch it 3 times in a row!

Not for my kids, but a favorite of mine!
Teen, 17 years old Written bybatman17 October 14, 2009

I give it a Yes

it has a good story of a man willing to say yes to everthing which is a good atitude toward life. On the other hand it does have some questionable language and a brief sex scene which could be skipped, but overall it is a good movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPoison Ivey October 4, 2009

Not much bad stuff, but it is PG-13 and contains stuff you wouldn't want your 11 year old to see, but its perfectly fine for 13 and up. So funny! There is a very strange sex scene, though, so be prepared. Also the language is kind of bad, but it's easy to miss it. We love Jim Carrey!
Kid, 9 years old September 19, 2009

Adult Written bymelbug84 September 8, 2009

Unfortunate language and sexual references

This could have been a pretty funny movie but we took it out after a reference to masturbation and using the "F" word... I don't even have children but was very disappointed in these things... On to something better!