All member reviews for You Don't Mess with the Zohan

Lots of lewd Sandler stuff, but also some laughs.

Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2010

18 and up should be the only ones watching this.

I watched this a few years ago with my family. We had to turn it off !! It was SO innappropriate and disgusting ! I don't remember much of it but even with me being young and nieve about what was going on it still made me have that bad feeling inside when you know that something is wrong. way way too much sexuality.
Teen, 17 years old Written byJosh Lambert October 3, 2010

Stupid and kinda innapropriate

I meen there is some sexual references, content, and of course nudity. But overall the film is a hard, solid PG-13 MOVIE. I saw the unrated version (i DONT RECOMMEND IT) but it was not that bad. for me. THe nudity is obviously adam sandlers butt in numerous scenes, and there was also in the unrated version a woman's butt. This movie was not even good thoughprobably one of the worst movies ever! JUST DONT TAKE UR KIDS TO SEE IT GO SEE SOMETHING ELSE.
Adult Written byTwilight September 8, 2009

Funny Movie, Too many Sex Jokes.

Funny Movie. Way Way Way too many Off color jokes though. It got to the point where it started to become uncomfortable watching it with others. He's constantly talking about getting "Sticky" with people. Not to mention all the jokes about how "Hard" he is. The movie would've been plenty funny without all this kind of stuff.
Kid, 11 years old March 2, 2009

Awesome

One day this will be a classic. I have it on my ipod and have watched it like 15times. Anyone who understands some innapropriate stuff will get a kick out of this movie. A MATURE 10 YEAR OLD CAN WATCH
Adult Written bymountaingem April 9, 2008
Educator and Parent Written byJerry347 April 19, 2013

No sexual content. Learning experience for young kids

So funny. But I still don't see anything innappropriate with this
Parent Written byZohannet2012 April 15, 2012

Zohan is a great movie for kids 13 to 113!

there is a part where michaels mother s back side is seen naked i thought that was too much for younger kids and also the part where zohan s hand is cut off and it runs off by itself the cutting is not shown but kids may still find it disturbing that it walks off on its own
Adult Written bybjg April 9, 2008

should have walked out

10 minutes into the movie, a couple with two children left. My husband and I should have. It was lewd, cheap sexual connations that were disgusting, very poor social and moral content for anyone to view.
Adult Written byaaargh April 9, 2008

Walked out

Took family and teens. Should have reviewed first. Walked out halfway.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRalph's Reviews October 29, 2016

Dick Jokes:The Movie

this movie is filled with dick jokes,I found it really awful. Deadpool had that stuff but used it in a good way,Not this shiz
Teen, 16 years old Written byHeheGonzalo August 8, 2016

My rating: PG-13 for crude and sexual content, language and some action violence

Kid, 11 years old July 16, 2016
Teen, 15 years old Written byDwc13th March 19, 2016

Easily a hard R

You see Adam Sandler rear ended a lot you hear people having sex way too many sexual references and Adam Sandler controls a dj both with his penis
Teen, 14 years old Written byAge appropriate guid August 22, 2015
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 21, 2015

Typical sandler action/comedy is crude but fun

My rating:15+ comic violence,adult content,crude language,drinking
Teen, 14 years old Written byyoulouz26 October 30, 2014

Great movie full of sexual aspects and nudity.

Not too violent some shootings, but not too bad. Cussings pretty heavy, and full of sexual content and nudity. With some alcohol as well.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydeath way September 3, 2014

sweetish adam sandler is crass and forgettable but funny

13 and up
Teen, 14 years old Written byTVwatcher001 July 1, 2013

Fun and action

Great action movie with many fun parts (feetuppercut, haircut etc.). Those parts make it 'unserious', but more interesting to watch. A REAL Sandler movie!
Kid, 9 years old March 31, 2013

Not what expected

Not what I expected I turned it off at the 30 minutes ip the trailer was funny and when I saw I didn't really like it made me uncountable at watching watch other adem sandler movies I don't recommend this one very inappropriate
Teen, 13 years old Written bydavstern May 24, 2012

Zohan is funny and crude; teens and up

I rate You Don't Mess With the Zohan iffy for ages 13-14 Parents need to know that this movie is quite crude and suggestive. However, none of it is explicit, so young teens should be able to watch it. SEX: 3/5- A couple of references, Zohan references to body parts using Israeli words. He behaves crudely to his female customers, who are usually seniors. Sex is implied sometimes. A man's rear end is seen several times, and a woman's briefly. More suggestive scenes.