All member reviews for You, Me and Dupree

Dumb, obnoxious comedy about immature men.

Adult Written bylibramsw April 9, 2008
Adult Written bydan-ee-chuk April 9, 2008

Okay movie...

This movie is okay, I'd give it a 7/10. The one thing that peoplemight not like about it is the humour. It's a bit far-fetched and stupid. Personally, I like this kind of comedy, but some people just don't. As for the content, this movie was pushing fairly hard at the PG-13 boundries. Some of the subplots were definitly for older teens. If you plan to take your 12, 13, or even 14 year-old to this movie, you should be sure they are mature enough.
Kid, 11 years old May 3, 2011

Perfect!

I love the movie it has loads of sex stuff in it any way a great film owen willson is the best
Teen, 13 years old Written byLoveOwenWilson September 25, 2010

teens who luv owen wilson!!

It was kinda obvious and not such a brilliant movie but i thought it was cute...i really think Kate hudson is a great actress and owen Wilson..haha :) aww!! Matt Dillon is kind of a creep but his character was good....loved the movie...just finished watching it an hour ago... =D loved it..and i'm in love with Owen Wilson!!
Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe June 2, 2010

CS said this is a dumb, obnoxious comedy about immature men. I disagree on the fact that it's obnoxious. The comedy made me laugh, and while some of the antics are deffinately immature, there's a sweet spot in the movie. That said, there is a lot that children and younger teens shouldn't see.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPoison Ivey December 26, 2009

well said common sense media, well said.

Yuppers... look above and that's pretty much "You, Me, and Dupree" in a nutshell. It's crumby and boring (acctually the only movie I've ever fallen asleep in unless you count "The Thing" but I highly doubt that".
Kid, 11 years old May 31, 2009

Who cares

Omg movie was HILARIOUS idk if ur 14 i watched it age 10
Teen, 14 years old Written byskater_gurl April 9, 2008

Funny, but not as good as I hoped it would be...

This movie was definitly funny at times, but at other times, it bored me. The content was also a lot worse that I thought it would be. I'd only recommend it for kids 13 and up. Anyone under 13 probably won't understand most of the things that are going on. But above all, I thought it was a pretty good movie. Me and my friends had a good time seeing it.
Adult Written byewsoloff April 9, 2008

im a kid it was amazing funny but sort of dunb 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written bymagster April 9, 2008

Completely inappropriate

A good example of the range of subject matter within the PG-13 rating. Parents beware and do not take your preteens to this movie without previewing it first. The characters constantly have drinks in their hands and refill from the bottles sitting in center view as a way of dealing with their "stress." There is a masterbation scene and loads of sexual innuendo and references.
Teen, 13 years old Written byb-ball April 9, 2008

It was funny

sex is an issue in this movie. language is not so good but you hear nothing you dont hear at school. Other than that i thought it was a good move. At first i thought it was going to be like wedding crashers but its not. It is alot of fun. I reconmend it for kids 12 and older.
Teen, 15 years old Written bycjkesinger April 9, 2008

unfunny and offensive

dont see this boring load of crap
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

Not for young kids but fun and entertaining