All member reviews for You Only Live Twice

Sluggish Bond entry has cartoonish violence, stereotyping.

Teen, 15 years old Written byAge critical reviews February 16, 2016

More serious 007 flick is entertaining but usual bond style

My rating:PG-13 for violence,sexuality/nudity and smoking
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 17, 2015

Less drugs but more violence in 5th installment in the 007 series

My rating:12+ Violence,adult content
Adult Written byjmo97 August 17, 2016

Entertaining, but just as suggestive as Connery's Bond movies have been

I was honestly surprised by how much I enjoyed this movie. I liked the main story, the action was intense, and it is great to see Connery in the lead role again, even though there are more than a few plot conveniences. The violence and sexual content would most likely earn a PG-13 for the film today. There are explosions, shootings, one particularly intense combat scene, and at least one stabbing (all non-graphic). Bond encounters four women in the film, and he is seen kissing them, and there is some partial nudity when he is with them and during a bath scene. There is brief smoking. Another thing to keep in mind is that most if not all of the Asian characters are stereotypes in the film. I wouldn't say that they were overdone in that regard, but it is something to take note of. Still, I'd probably watch this movie again. 8.0/10
Kid, 10 years old May 23, 2015

'Bond. James Bond.'

Agent 007 and the Japanese secret service ninja force must find and stop the true culprit of a series of spacejackings before nuclear war was provoked. PG : 117mins : Action, Adventure, Thriller : 14 December 1967 (Australia)
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe age organizer January 25, 2015

You only live twice

13 and up
Kid, 11 years old October 24, 2014

Pretty exciting Bond film

Violence- 2 (A character fakes his death, the climax involves guns)