All teen and kid member reviews for Young Sherlock Holmes

Kid, 12 years old January 18, 2010

uggh

my mom made the mistake of showing this movie to me (12), and my two brothers (6 and 14). They were both scared. some scenes, like the mummifaction ceremony, are truly disturbing. also, i did not like it when the priest was killed. plus, it wasnt even a good movie. there are much better ones out there. not reccommended
Kid, 11 years old February 6, 2010

Great Movie!

Its a great movie! I would reccomend it only for people that LOVE mystery/scary/adventure movies because this one has it all. The story is great but it may be scary to kids under the age of 11 or 10. Great movie!
Kid, 12 years old April 25, 2013

DON'T watch this movie!!!

My mom got only a minute or two into the movie and she had to turn it off because it was so freaky. I say DON'T watch this movie!!! DISTURBING IMAGES!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old August 19, 2012

Great Movie for 10-11+

Great movie. My 9 year old brother that watched it with me was scared alot. So 11 years old is about the ok age.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRicochet94 July 16, 2010

Excellent prequel to the Sherlock Holmes stories, I thought this was carried out far better than the new Holmes. (Even though I did enjoy the new one.) It is also noticeably more violent than the new one, in spite of it's younger cast; women are sacrificed alive to an evil cult, people go crazy and have nightmares about things coming to life and attacking them, people die rather graphic deaths, etc.