All member reviews for Yours, Mine, & Ours

Blended family tale remake is mediocre.

Teen, 13 years old Written bydrake12 March 6, 2009

this is my favorite!!!

i love this movie!!! its funny, entertaining, and very well done. the best part is obviously drake bell. i would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Adult Written byG3 April 9, 2008

Cheaper by the dozen?

Written byAnonymous September 13, 2014

So-so remake is childish but has laughs

My rating:PG for rude humor and language
Kid, 10 years old September 8, 2013

Love it

This is a great movie it has a part were the house maid makes a margarita when she was baby siting eight teen children who were the men and womens children they got married. It does show alot of responsibility and manors.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTotally500 July 25, 2012

feel good movie

i thought it was good very inspring and so good
Teen, 14 years old Written byThecoyote July 23, 2011

Bad

Really dumb!!!!
Kid, 10 years old July 22, 2010

Cute, funny, and a good family movie.
Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe June 2, 2010

First of all, I just have to say: Watch the original! This movie, while it is cute and family friendly has nothing on the original version. The younger children in this movie are just so adorable, and the teenagers are well, typical teenagers. There's some comedic violence, and a big 'paint' fight scene. The sexual content is limited to brief kisses and you see a couple embrace. Some underage drinking occurs at a party. One use of the F word.
Parent of a 11 year old Written byShry June 1, 2010

so funny, kids love it =)
Kid, 11 years old April 23, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byRubberSoul August 16, 2009

very good

I really like this movie. Very funny
Parent Written byRob79 March 22, 2009

Enjoyable and light hearted

Really enjoyed this movie and didn't see major issues with it. As an only child, my daughter appreciated seeing the kids learn to get along with each other and the siblings support each other towards the end. Although there are parts that are questionable, such as an out of control teen party and a drinking nanny, the general message is clear that such behavior is not acceptable.
Kid, 8 years old January 2, 2009

entertaining comedy for kids

yours mine and ours has some mild violence and is fine for kids
Adult Written byeilenew April 9, 2008

Mindless fun

My kids ages 8-13 liked the movie. The plot is very predictable and the acting is a little stiff. It's a cute film the entire family can see if you just want a low-key night at the movies. It's probably a better rental.
Adult Written byveggietalefan April 9, 2008

LOVED IT!!!

Yours Mine and Ours is a very good movie. Even thought the kids are trying to break up there parents, they learn that they love each other like family. I recemend this movie to anyone at any age. There is one scene that made me cry but I loved it.
Parent Written bypeacejen April 9, 2008

Much better than Cheaper by the Dozen

I don't think that the Common Sense Review does this movie justice. It may be formulaic, but it's a formula that works. I love this movie and would probably let my kids watch it. The book is fantastic and this remake does a good job of bringing it up to date. It is far better than the similarly themed "Cheaper by the Dozen" and carries real heart along with it's schmaltz. Even when siblings are born to the same family, it's sometimes difficult to get along. The movie shows the best parts of being a family, standing up for one another, and cheering each other on. I don't think it's in the theaters anymore now, but definitely a good rental.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTnMovieFan2 April 9, 2008

It was funny, Dennis Quaid's best movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written byRAVEN_ROCKS April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I LAUGHED IT WAS TO FUNNY

YOU SHOULD WHATCH THIS SHOW PEOPLE IT'S A 5 STAR MOVIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written bybethlthomson April 9, 2008

i laughed

This was Great!!!! moive & it was soooooooooo funny with the pig in it. they did good job making this moving My kids thought it was funny! to.