All member reviews for You've Got Mail

Teen, 13 years old Written byshopgirl April 9, 2008

A 'watch it 100 times' kind of movie!!!

It is a romantic comedy, that the whole family will love.You can watch it over, and over again and it will be as; New, funny, and cute as it was when you first saw the opening credits!!!
Kid, 9 years old October 15, 2014

Oh just wait a little

They have a lot of consumerisim and when I watched it when I was 9, I was a little confused. There is also a lot of L-O-V-E in it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBigmegfan November 6, 2012

Great romantic comedy of all time

I really love this movie. The storyline is easy to follow, and dialogues are nice and funny. It is a great romantic comedy that even tweens can enjoy.
Kid, 12 years old August 17, 2012

You've Got Mail

This film sends out a great message that if you look at someone in more detail, you might learn to love them.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTotally500 June 30, 2012

YOUVE GOT A GREAT MOVIE!

this is a very charming movie. i thought it was well crafted and well done to me tom hanks and meg ryan do a great job the second time around after sleepless in seattle overall really good
Kid, 8 years old August 7, 2010

no strong language i love it

i love it language-one s--t ass hell consumerism-starbucks aol and apple
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2010

2 actors in this movie's one of mom's favorite actors
Kid, 9 years old January 7, 2010

It was very good! The only innapropriate part was cyber sex, and that's not a lot. It was great, and I really reccomend it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byperfectionist December 18, 2009

Great romantic comedy.

This movie is wonderful. Kids could watch it; but may not like it for the romantic parts.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymuzikfreak147 July 31, 2009

Possibly the greatest movie EVER

Possibly one of my favorite movies of all time. I don't see how You've Got Mail could be considered inappropriate by any stretch of the imagination. It is one of the greatest love stories I have ever seen, and I would recommend it to anyone, although I do think that anyone under about 13 would get pretty bored with it. There is a great message, and it is very touching
Kid, 12 years old July 29, 2009

Might be a little boring for small children

It's a wonderful comedy/romance that shows how two adults fall in love, first by meeting in a chat-room. The only problem about this movie is that there's LOTS of money and business issues in this movie that may not be appropriate for tweens. The movie does have some bad language, but a very mild amount. So I wouldn't consider it a problem. If you love a good romance, this is the movie for you!
Teen, 16 years old Written byvolleyball7010 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byHappilyEverAfter April 9, 2008

Romantic but yes, predictable.

You've Got Mail is one of those movies that is like a soap opera because its almost too romantic but you can't stop watching it. I really liked it because it was a very touching story of a guy who really screwed up with his love life but was able to realize his pig-headedness and fix his mistakes before it was too late. It was funny to keep wondering whether Katharine would ever realize who her Internet buddy really was. You should definetly see it!!
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008