Horror-comedy hybrid is gory, crude ... and not for kids.

Adult Written byliveandlaugh March 3, 2010
Very funny movie and it has a good positive message and great rules to follow for a zombie invasion.
Adult Written byTy3401 March 3, 2010
This movie kept me and my wife entertained and laughing throughout it's duration. It was obviously a comedy with gore and violence, however, for an adult it wasn't scary at all. It has one short nude scene in the begining credits. So if you don't want nudity in the home just skip the credits in the begining and you won't hardly have any sexual content for the rest of the movie.
Kid, 12 years old February 27, 2010

Love it!!! ok for 11-12

Love it!!!! Just saw it yesterday and I'm 12 so I rate it 11-12
Parent of a 6 year old Written bythatgirlsmom February 21, 2010

Surprisingly funny movie

It is hilarious. I totally expected to hate it, but I laughed through the whole movie. If my child were around 13ish I'd let her see. It's not scary it's funny and totally non realistic. I think some kids even younger would be ok 11, 12. Too much blood and bad language for the elementary age.
Kid, 0 years old February 21, 2010

NOT INNOPROPRIATE

It is really not bad AT ALL. They say the F-bomb sometimes, but not constant. It is kind of gory, especially one time a clowns head gets smashed... You tell me if your kids can handle it.
Kid, 12 years old February 17, 2010

Perfect for older & teens but not in kids

I Love this Movie! This is the most funny zombie movie that i ever watch in my whole life. It has also positive messages not only negative because of it's violence, no. It is how we interact or socialize with other people & trust each other as "Friends"
Teen, 17 years old Written bykatamaris4ever February 16, 2010
Granted, any movie with zombies is bound to have scenes of intense violence/gore. However, this movie just ups the gore factor tenfold. Fortunately, it is somewhat tasteful (unlike movies like Saw and Friday the 13th) and is funny. However, if you're not into these types of movies, I advise you to stay away.
Teen, 15 years old Written byspickolick February 15, 2010
Funnier then I thought it would be, also gorier.
Adult Written byoddchance February 14, 2010

a dazzling brilliant review

There is no more gore than one would find in "The Sound Of Music"...if the "Sound Of Music" featured masses of shambling cannibalistic Austrian zombies. I thought this was a fun little movie. The gore and violence is over the top and tongue in cheek....it certainly doesn't have the sinister impact a that a reality influence movie would provide.
Kid, 11 years old February 9, 2010

Great Movie, Not Good For Immature Teens

I loved this movie. It was very funny, and it shows how they work together to fight off the zombies. The language is bad but 12+ have heard it...
Parent of a 2, 4, and 7 year old Written byScoobysnacks8371 February 8, 2010
This movie is totally gross! not funny at all! CSM didn't mention at the very beginning of the movie some chick is running down the road with zombie men showing her breasts w/ blood all over them! Me and my husband watched this movie because we thought it wouldn't have nudity because of what CSM referred but it does right in the beginning. It was gross and filthy right from the start! We turned it off after seeing that nasty bloody woman showing her breasts and in a thong! Not suitable for kids, teenagers and people that don't like gross stuff and nudity.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHaRdOn February 5, 2010
Zombieland sucked because there wasn’t enough killing. There were some parts that were ok but most were lame. the parts I liked was when they got robbed by the two chicks in a row. The best part wads when Woody Harrleson was kicking some butt. The rest sucked.
Adult Written byOutlawWinner February 5, 2010

Zombieland By justin

Zombieland has to be the funniest movie I have watched this year. It would be like the number 5 on my top 10 list of you’ve got to f**king see that. The actors Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson played there parts great and with Bill Mury show up later in the movie you know it a good movie. The story of how they meet and team up to get where there going or where there coming from works great in this movie from the bone chilling zombie attacks to the funny ghost buster scene it keep you ready to watch more.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysteffffx13 February 3, 2010
So funny! loved itt. (:
Kid, 11 years old February 3, 2010
HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old January 22, 2010
its not that good
Teen, 14 years old Written byBrando804 January 16, 2010

A great, funny movie.

I saw this the weekend it came out in theaters, and in the tradition of "Shaun of the Dead" this film keeps the zombie/comedy hybrid genre alive. Very fun move.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymovie buff 24 January 15, 2010
This is a great movie!!! I rated it for kids 13 + but its the parents choice the only reason i rated that low is because me and my little bro who is 13 went with are dad and watched it, it may be a little scary and gory for little kids but great for teens!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byVivian_L December 5, 2009

Wonderfully funny movie-

I thought this movie was very enjoyable. While not at all scary, it was very funny and entertaining. The characters were also surprisingly likable too. It was definitely one of the best movies to come out this year, at least in my opinion. I also really liked the little bit with Bill Murray in it, since I'm a fan of him. =3
Parent of a 14 year old Written bySonja2 December 4, 2009

Iffy for 13-14 olds. Spot on for MATURED 15+

HIlarious movie, filled with constant laughs, but this movie is rampant with violence all over. There is language that is not needed to be used, and again the violence. The use of language such as 'I would soo hit that', is definitely not necessary and will probably turn some viewers off to this movie. The movie portrays a good feeling and doesn't give an ominous feeling unlike most movies like this. Zombieland is much more laid back than other movies.