All member reviews for Zombieland

Horror-comedy hybrid is gory, crude ... and not for kids.

Teen, 17 years old Written byoctober1985 November 7, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written byJbjbjb November 7, 2009

Perfect for 13 year olds to see with adults

I am 13 and my dad had no idea that this movie was rated R. We got in it had some swearing and gore and violence. When we got out my dad didn't say anything he still thought it was PG 13 so when I told him he was shocked and a bit mad but it was really funny and not to inamprpriate.
Kid, 10 years old November 1, 2009

loved it

Ha Ha Ha. not scary
Teen, 15 years old Written byMoviefan101 October 26, 2009

Gory Zombie Film that will leave you laughing hysterically!!!

Zombieland is supposed to be a horror film but it is mean't to be a comedy. It was gory but it has a good storyline and it was a fantastic film. this was the first zombie film iv'e ever watched. this movie maybe a nightmare inducer for some children. Parents are advised to know your teen well before you see this film. Overall this film is a gory but hilarious take on zombies. Welcome to Zombieland!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byshooter guru October 24, 2009

the teen comedy of the year!

This movie is amazing! Most teenagers should be able to see this movie and by the way it is fairly violent but if you let your teen play M rated games than this shouldn't be much of a difference.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRibear4life October 23, 2009

Funny movie!

Hilarious, but surprisingly not alot of sex
Parent of a 14 year old Written byFatherOfOne October 20, 2009

Fantastic film, will alert children to danger of zombies

Zombieland takes the very real zombie threat and manages to make it into a comedy not quite so different from the British effort Shaun of the Dead. It's hilarious and violent, yet educational, as it shows kids that zombies are also dangerous. I teach my thirteen-year old son to always be prepared, and as such, I have given him a shotgun and a plan.
Parent of a 11 and 13 year old Written byolympictree October 19, 2009
The gore was so over the top it wasn't scary - could have done w/out the bong scene
Teen, 14 years old Written byenbay1 October 18, 2009
Teen, 15 years old Written byLongRangeShadow October 15, 2009

A must-see for teens 14+

I love this movie. if they can handle large doses of gratuitous violence, any teen 14+ should consider seeing this film. Necks are bitten, achilles tendons are ripped out, and intestines are snacked on, among other grotesquely humorous instances.
Adult Written byPoefan October 14, 2009

Funny!

Wow, this was a really good zombie movie with tons of humor and wit. It is a tad violent though, but 13 year olds should be able to handle it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymike3600 October 13, 2009
I LOVE THIS MOVIE its scary funny and one part is sad give it a watch i give it 4/5
Teen, 14 years old Written byzackaback October 12, 2009
Love It!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTJ 1o1 October 9, 2009

it all depends on your kids age

this movie is hillarious it was very well written and fun to watch.....however it is very gross if you are sensetive it might make you gag, and kids 11 and under may be scared by it and there is ALOT of blood...but im 13 and I thought it was awsome,funny,and really good,so if you hane teens its a 4sure but if you have kids it a no-no..lol but I really recomend it this movie is now in my top 10 favorites...p.s. alot of F@#* bombs used
Parent of a 13 year old Written byMom of teens October 9, 2009

good movie, inapropriate for ages 12 and under

The language was a little much, and alright the product placement was over the top. But overall it wasn't that inappropriate and my kids seemed to really enjoy it.
Parent of a 6, 7, 9, 13, 15, and 16 year old Written byEverythingiscool45 October 8, 2009

Could Be PG-13 For The Violence But Not The Language.

Zombieland Is Funny And Gruesome And Some Parts Could Be PG-13. SEE ZOMBIELAND!
Parent of a 7 year old Written byMaxmum October 4, 2009

Like a twinkie, tasty but not good for young tummies.

This is a very entertaining movie, more comedy than horror. Youth will be attracted to both, but some of the humour and scary scenes are innapropriate for any age under late-teens. Otherwise, just the sort of fare teens would greatly enjoy seeing together! See my review on YouTube: "Gab reviews Zombieland"!
Parent of a 14 year old Written bysimpsons123 October 4, 2009
Adult Written byalibi13 October 3, 2009

The violence is a little more realistic then some movies but not over the top

All the language and violence is not anything you haven't seen before. The swearing was almost natural in the way that it was appropriate to the context in which was said. The zombie gore and violence was no different then 28 days/weeks later, just this movie had more spattering then just shooting. The comedy was different then shuan of the dead was still really funny. It wasn't making fun of zombies (too much) as much as the characters where just being funny.
Kid, 12 years old October 3, 2009

ZOMBIE KLOWN!

Well, its great! But you have to know your kid...if they get dfreaked out easily than DO NOT take them and PS theres a relly creepy zombie klown! eeew