All member reviews for Zookeeper

Kid, 12 years old July 16, 2011

Oigh...

Don't get me wrong here, I'm all for brainless comedy. It's what I do. But there's no need to push the stupidity further then it needs to go (Right. Because everyone takes a Gorilla to TGI Fridays. What are you saying? This is actually weird?! No. Way.)... Another thing I was shocked about was the use of language (no sweetie, lions don't cuss). and since when does a full grown man take "mating advice" from a pack of wolves (really the whole "marking your territory" by peeing in a plastic plant in a restaurant stunt made him so much more attractive)? By about the middle of the movie I just got fed up and checked my email (And yes, I did ask my mom if it was over yet) and apparently I wasn't the only one with the same idea because some kids a few rows behind us started playing their Nintendo! Hint hint media industry. This was an unnecessary-swearing-terrible-reincarnation-of-night-at-the-museum-don't-take-advice-from-wild-animals-safety-warning epic fail. As the only half decent line in the entire movie goes "It's going to be hard to un-see that." Amen.
Kid, 12 years old July 23, 2011

Okay...

I just saw this. Some parts weren't that funny. Be aware of the language and sex!
Teen, 17 years old Written byjohncena1234 July 15, 2011

Dissapointed

It was terrible. But the language was more than i expected. I was really dissapointed.
Kid, 8 years old July 12, 2011

AWSOME

IT WAS THE BEST AND AWSOME MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN
Kid, 10 years old August 14, 2014

Disappointing

I did not care for this movie. They do have parts where he is peeing in the plants. He does drink with others. His wife does wear sexy outfits and there is some language. Definitely not for kids 10 and under.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRyanGoslingLover November 14, 2013

Pretty Good Movie

This movie is actually quite hilarious, especially the first time you see it. There are definitely some jokes that make you want to groan, but is an overall funny movie. It has a great message abut chasing your dreams, not someone else's. While the plot is very predictable, the movies is still good. The language is not excessive, just a little much for a PG movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byShawn Lewis June 28, 2013

Funny

Kid, 9 years old December 17, 2012

I liked this movie, but was dissapointed at the same time.

I had high expectations for this movie, It was really good, but it didn't exceed my expectations. Language: 2 uses of "Crap". Sex: This whole movie is about a man trying to win back his ex! so of course there are going to be 4 makeout scenes. This is why It is 9 and up instead of 7 and up. Violence: There is a bike race, but it's more comedic than violent. and for about 1/2 of the movie all he does is choke on food and water.
Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2012

Why is this so bad?

I haven't seen this in a very long time, but I don't get why this is pissed. It was great. It was very funny. Why does this get one star and Fanboy and Chum Chum gets 3. FB and CC is poop compared to this movie. Hilarious, but has some language and violence.
Kid, 9 years old October 26, 2012

Zookeeper

Zookeeper. Good with a tiny bit of language.
Kid, 11 years old September 2, 2012

fine

i did not like it
Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2012

Eh..

OK comedy. it got lots of bad reviews. i didn't get bored, but i didn't crack a smile.
Kid, 12 years old August 9, 2012

So funny i forgot to laugh

SOOOOOOOO BORING and a WASTE of your time!
Kid, 10 years old July 17, 2012

Full of Double Entendres

plus when I went to see this with my 10 year old friend and her 4 year old little brother, I had seen it before and I knew there was a kiss I could prevent the 4 year old from seeing and one that was too long for me to. So for the first kiss that I could prevent him from seeing, I had to tell him to look at something that wasn't even there ('cause toddlers fall for that). Lots of sexual innuendos and, like I said, double entendres.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Hannah Claire May 29, 2012

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!

This movie is horrible!
Teen, 16 years old Written byabbacus May 23, 2012

Awful!

Don't take your kids to Zookeeper. In fact don't even go at all. It may look like a cute and funny talking animal movie, but it's everything but that. It's really boring and the whole story line just fails. There's lots of potty jokes, some language, and sexual humor about animals finding mates.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJustino4 April 9, 2012

Satisfying For Another Typical Talking Animal Movie

For another typical talking-animal movie, it's worth checking out. It has surprisingly a lot moments that are laughable. Sure it's not The Hangover, but it is satisfying and should've gotten a lot more praise.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFILMCRITIC500 March 24, 2012

talking lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

this hilarious comedy is great for all ages. nothing really here to worry about. there is a bloody injury, the bad zookeeper hurts the gorilla, and there are numerous falls, whacks, and blows that are all played for laughs.
Kid, 11 years old March 12, 2012

So-so Kevin James comedy

The movie is fine...just so-so. Boring for people over the age of 13, but kids and tweens might enjoy. It would be a horrible movie if it wasn't for Kevin James.
Teen, 14 years old Written byScreennameGirl March 3, 2012

So-So Movie

This was a so-so movie. But it has a bit of language. Also, it shows the main character, Griffin, relieving himself on a tree. But nothing is shown. Young children might not understand him trying to win back his ex.