All member reviews for Zookeeper

Kid, 12 years old July 16, 2011

Oigh...

Don't get me wrong here, I'm all for brainless comedy. It's what I do. But there's no need to push the stupidity further then it needs to go (Right. Because everyone takes a Gorilla to TGI Fridays. What are you saying? This is actually weird?! No. Way.)... Another thing I was shocked about was the use of language (no sweetie, lions don't cuss). and since when does a full grown man take "mating advice" from a pack of wolves (really the whole "marking your territory" by peeing in a plastic plant in a restaurant stunt made him so much more attractive)? By about the middle of the movie I just got fed up and checked my email (And yes, I did ask my mom if it was over yet) and apparently I wasn't the only one with the same idea because some kids a few rows behind us started playing their Nintendo! Hint hint media industry. This was an unnecessary-swearing-terrible-reincarnation-of-night-at-the-museum-don't-take-advice-from-wild-animals-safety-warning epic fail. As the only half decent line in the entire movie goes "It's going to be hard to un-see that." Amen.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThecoyote July 22, 2011

Alright, but kevin james was funnier as Paul Blart

The movie was okay, but not as funny as I thought it would be. I thought the best part was when Kevin James took the gorilla to T.G.I. Fridays. Inapporiate stuff: * crude innuendos for a PG film * the h word is used three times
Kid, 12 years old July 23, 2011

Okay...

I just saw this. Some parts weren't that funny. Be aware of the language and sex!
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2011

His friend's name is KATE not KAREN

I thought this was a pretty good movie. My 10 year old loved it, and while there are innuendos, etc., my children have been taught well and understand the definition of "appropriate." My husband thought this movie was predictable.
Kid, 11 years old July 19, 2011

Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 July 15, 2011

Really funny movie!

This movie is really fun and teaches a good message about being yourself. Violence: Some slapstick violence, but no blood or gore Language: Use of the word "hell" and "crap"
Teen, 14 years old Written byCloudIsC00L723 July 8, 2011

Seriously nobody here likes this movie except me, I THOUGHT IT WAS AWESOME!!!

Kid, 10 years old July 9, 2011

Pause

This was a pretty good movie, i saw it with a 10 year old, 7 year old and 5 year old. In the end the message is that you're the only one who can tell you how to be. There where some sexual things, and a lot of bathroom humor. The language was stuff like what the h**l is wrong with you and crap, not that bad.
Kid, 8 years old July 12, 2011

IT WAS THE BEST AND AWSOME MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN
Teen, 15 years old Written bymaddy2977 July 9, 2011

MADDYROCKS2977

IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byjohncena1234 July 15, 2011

Dissapointed

It was terrible. But the language was more than i expected. I was really dissapointed.
Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2011

Not a verry good movie...

This movie was a disappointment to me. Most of the jokes were not funny, a good bit of the was boring! There are way better movies out there to see.
Kid, 11 years old July 21, 2011

LOVED IT

I loved it. Sure there are a few curse words, but your kids listen to music which also has cuss words. The movie was funny. I loved when they went to TGI fridays. 5 satrs.
Kid, 11 years old July 19, 2011

Poop, poop, HAW HAW! Wait, that's not even FUNNY!

Movies Now are all, "POOP, FART, PEE! HAW HAW HAW!" well guess what, I'm NOT a stupid PoopDrone, And kids movies now SUCK!
Kid, 9 years old July 18, 2011

weirdest movie ever!

just weird very weird
Kid, 11 years old July 28, 2011

One of the only kids movies filmed in Boston MA, I loved it!

I loved zookeeper. The language was a problem but it was funny language, They said "Crap" a few times and "idiot", "Shut up", "Oh my God", and "hell". Most kids movies aren't even filmed in Boston MA you know, this is one of the only ones. Adults will hate it, Kids will love it!
Kid, 12 years old September 1, 2011

don't watch this CRAP really

this movie stinks like poop if you want to watch this DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please don't watch this!!!! I'm BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old October 13, 2011

Crazy Peoples

i saw it yesterday it was pretty funny the cursing was ok but they could have went without it. P.S u parents r CRAZY u even gave Dora a not 4 kids gosh just put ur kids in a box
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2012

Epic Fail

In my opinion, this is the worst movie I've ever seen this year. It was unbelievable amounts of swearing and cussing even through its supposed to be a harmless comedy, the voice actors are really, really bad and the whole plot is just rubbish. The jokes are boring, the lines are totally inappropriate for kids, and the whole story is slow-paced. I was really shocked when I saw this, because (surprisingly) I REALLY REALLY love animals. And now my love of animals has decreased a lot ALL because of this rubbish movie.
Kid, 11 years old August 12, 2011

BAD.

Ugh. On trip day at camp, we went out and saw Zookeeper. PRETTY BAD. The language isn't that bad, just kinda unpleasant. But anyway, one positive role model is the zookeeper because he becomes friends with the gorilla that is shunned because he accidentally hurt one of the other zookeepers and the zookeeper he hurt was mean.