All teen and kid member reviews for Zoolander

Teen, 15 years old Written byAmR April 9, 2008
Kid, 12 years old March 5, 2009

You could definitely do better!

While this movie is pretty funny, it borders on ridiculous. I love Ben Stiller, but this is not the kind of movie you can watch over and over. The jokes get stale, and the total absurdity of it all gets kind of boring. The plot is pretty boring, and while it's a really fun sleepover movie, don't pay too much to see it. Mildly crude humor, but generally ok.
Kid, 12 years old January 17, 2015

Decent comedy, a few adult themes

The movie's only bad content is sex, but there is a lot of it. A man's erection is seen (covered by a sheet), a man grabs a woman's butt, and people are seen having a threesome. No F bombs, 8 sh*ts. All up, lot's of sexual content, be cautious.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymisumi October 17, 2015

Really funny!

This movie is really funny and has great cameo appearances by many celebrities. There is some drug use and a sex scene. The language in this is what you would expect.
Kid, 12 years old November 5, 2010
there's an orgy and mild comic violence language but still really funny
Teen, 13 years old Written byPoppy.bath January 13, 2016

great but inappropriate

I thought this movie was great and super funny! very inappropriate and wouldn't recommend for younger than 13
Teen, 14 years old Written bySpiderman1204 August 21, 2015

Amazing Ben stiller humour

Ben stiller is at his best in this movie. It is not bad at all. I think I counted 2 swear words. The only iffy scene is the sex scene where u see nothing bad. Will ferrel constantly says "hansel is so hot right now". The prime minister is a good role model but not Mugatu. Amazing movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 August 3, 2015

Pretty hilarious.

Great job Ben Stiller. Since the teaser for Zoolander 2 was released, I watched the original and it was decent for what it was. Oh and one more thing, do the blue steel and relax!
Kid, 11 years old June 1, 2015

MEH

Ok movie with an iffy message. Long and kinda graphic orgy sene that was very weird. Drug references and some swearing. Some violence but nothing to hide from children (nothing bad). One catwalk sense that contained some inappropriate material. With some celebrity appearances and some celebrity stars, overall a good movie for teens
Teen, 13 years old Written byTiger13 May 22, 2015

ZL

It's a really good movie.
Kid, 11 years old November 11, 2014

Hilarious take on the modelling world is a high point for Ben Stiller

Sex- 3 (Mature themes and Moderate Sex Scene)
Kid, 12 years old July 13, 2014

Dumb humor and profanity pollute this surprisingly entertaining movie.

This movie has an interesting and creative plot that incorporates several comedic actors, which include, Will Ferill, Owen Wilson, & Ben Stiller. It is definitely a great sleepover movie. Violence is only meant for laughs and shouldn't concern parents. Some of it's dumb jokes get old, however it's altogether funny. Parents can expect brief sexual humor including discussion and glimpses of an orgasm, as well as an implied erection. One scene involves Hansel, Derek, & Matilda "getting naked." There is an implied gang bang.There is also a joke made to an eating disorder. There is also a reference to the drug acid, as well as frequent swearing that mainly includes "a**" and "s**t." Altogether, Zoolander offers entertainment that although slightly, edgy, provides a great movie that will guarantee laughs with kids and teens alike, without making parents flip the "off" switch.
Kid, 9 years old May 5, 2014

Hilarious movie, but some I didn't get to watch...

I loved it, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson,and Will Ferrell crushed it, but, I'm guessing the part I didn't get to watch was inappropriate...I guess it was "intense" kissing, but, than again, Ben Stiller only kissed his wife.
Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2013

Edgy, yet hilarious

I think ben stiller is very funny. You might think the plot is weird, but it's funny.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymattguy15 September 29, 2012

funny movie

funny movie some fighting and an expolsion .some words like my god and d*mn but not an issuse . some sex the models are gaym nd an orgy.
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 April 22, 2012

Goofy comedy as outrageous humor, but nothing that's very mature

This isn't for young kids, but if you have a mature pre-teens, this should be fine for them. There are a few sexual jokes and just complete stupidity from some characters which could send bad messages, but this movie is really funny and nothing too bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEpicKevinMan December 20, 2011

Hmmm...

Hm... I wouldn't really say iffy for 14-16. I would say off 2-11 iffy 12, on 14+. BUT If you view it with a 12 year old, there is a part you NEED to skip. (If you read Common Sense's review you will know when.) Very funny movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhappygirl1652 November 5, 2011

I felt uncomfortable...

This movie was absolutely hilarious. Absolutely delightful. But as a thirteen year old, I definitely felt uncomfortable and weirded out by some parts. The sex in it is actually quite bad (lots of talking about it) and I wouldn't let my children (if I had any) watch this with friends if they were under 14/15. On the other hand, most of my friends think that this had barely any sex in it and they say that it's no big deal. So maybe I'm just over-reacting, but I wouldn't suggest this for the under 11 crowd.
Kid, 12 years old June 28, 2011

awesome

i saw it when i was 12 and its a great comedy!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLoveOwenWilson September 11, 2010

teens

NICE!! Ben and Owen are some combo!! they were meant to be friends :) LOL movie!!