All member reviews for "2012 (It Ain't the End of the World)" (single featuring Nicki Minaj)

Teen, 13 years old Written byijarritos June 21, 2012

Love this song

I like this song because of the Jay Sean and Niki Minaj make a good pair to sing and rap together. Niki minaj isn't a "hood rapper", so don't worry about that. There is some reference to drinking, but stays on topic with the singing. Great song!
Teen, 14 years old Written byreviews_101 February 28, 2012

Great, clean song

This is a great, clean song! I think it's fine for anybody 10 or older, but I think even 8 or 9 years old could listen to this song if they really want to. There's nothing inappropriate in it, and "4tora9", this isn't the Jay Sean song that says "It's so hot in the club that the girls are taking all their clothes off" that's in his song called Hit the Lights.
Teen, 14 years old Written by4tora9 June 5, 2011

Very Good

Amazing. But one part says that "it's so hot in the club that the girls are taking all their clothes off."....
Teen, 13 years old Written bymusicforver February 23, 2011

Great song

Teen, 13 years old Written bymannymateo10isback January 24, 2011

good song (but i really cant stand nicki minaj)

Teen, 13 years old Written bybh150 January 15, 2011

surprised

i really would have tought this overreactive site would have had a huge deal over bottles poppen till 6 am, but wow, finally a review i can read without ripping my hair out.
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2011

Love this song! ( even though i can't stand Nicki Minaj )
Teen, 15 years old Written bydude32 November 4, 2010

decent song

similes metaphors and we pop pills six flo inavated with the doc bills work hard now we know how to top bails in the middle of the street doing cartwheels lot of them try to do it but its not real wasnt a rapper and i coulda got a pop deal white girls in a hot pink hot wheel lot o bottles and a lot of booty cocktails uh days of our lives u wink it goes by but we'll just get it with no edison everything goes by no time for closed minds and free my lil weezy and lets just get bait young money cash money in the buildin lets go the world ends tonight!
Teen, 16 years old Written byAshoo19 November 1, 2010

liked the beats.. actually I don't listen to the lyrics that carefully .. but it's a party type song.. Good to hear it! =)
Teen, 14 years old Written byjaliep15 October 23, 2010

I just love this song! YAYA
Teen, 13 years old Written byliv laf luv October 20, 2010

AWESOME!!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you tanked out are both right and wrong. This is an amazing song. But you're the world won't end in 2012
Teen, 15 years old Written byTanked out October 13, 2010

Stupid song,

I haven't heard this song, but I can guarantee it sucks due to the little (or zero) amount of talent both of these pathetic excuses for musicians have. I'm glad however, that finally someone is making a song about 2012 that isn't about it being the end of the world. At least I know someone else besides me has enough brains to realize that it isn't. I'll be laughing on that day when nothing happens and everyone realizes what fools they were.