Kid, 9 years old June 1, 2011

buy it

in adele 21 is cleaner than lady gaga Rhianna and kesha.
Teen, 13 years old Written byvolleyballnchocolate March 3, 2011
She has a beautiful voice :)
Kid, 11 years old April 1, 2014

Hidden suggestive lyrics

"Throw your soul through every open door (sex with everybody), count your blessings to find what you look for (eggs to fertilise), turn my sorrows into treasured gold (same as count your blessings), reap just what you sow (sow eggs, help birth them)" hidden sexual lyrics in rolling in the deep and pretty much terrible songs
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2014

Adele - 21

Great album, most kids wouldn't understand some of the songs so no worry, Rolling In the Deep has one mild swear
Teen, 15 years old Written bytaralovescory September 30, 2013

AMAZING album for older tweens and up

I LOVE Adele and this album! Her voice is really amazing, and her songs are meaningful and well written. I would recommend this album for older tweens and up because there is some cursing and its about relationships and romance, but overall this is one of the best albums i have heard.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmashingepicness767 July 12, 2013

Listen to it

21, great album by this exceptionally talented Adele. Clean album with love, break-up along with a powerful voice throughout. You'll not be able to resist it!!
Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2013

Amazing.

She is amazingly talented. Very bluesy music; I'm twelve years old and she is one of my top favorite artists. She writes very good music; it's all about love and break-ups. It's amazing.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe February 24, 2013

Good Pop album

Great album. My mother loves this album. 21 has good love songs.
Kid, 10 years old November 10, 2012

Adele Moves Our Hearts to Say the Least!

The album 21 has a great mixture of songs. They're all very good songs. My personal favorites are "Rumor Has It", "Lovesong", and "Set Fire to the Rain". They're all great songs all the same.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKit-Kat Girl October 28, 2012

Amazing Music, Adele's Voice is Phenomenal

Even though I'm not a big Adele fan, she is a great singer with a phenomenal voice. If you're a fan of fast dance-pop you might find most of the songs a bit slow, but they're still full of emotion and speak about the consequences and beauty of romance. "Rolling in the Deep" and "Rumour Has It" are fast-paced and jazzy, "Someone Like You" is sweet, sad, and soulful, and "Set Fire to the Rain" pairs Adele's amazing voice with a beautiful pop melody. "Lovesong" is a bit brighter. The album isn't exactly inappropriate for younger kids, since it hardly ever gets sexy. I'm not saying go and buy it for your toddler, but if the songs come on the radio I doubt you have to change them...
Kid, 6 years old October 18, 2012

Adele is wonderful

I think Adele is great and a positive role model with a wonderful voice.
Kid, 11 years old July 10, 2012

best cd ever

buy the cd it's amazing i love it
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2012

:D

OMG ever since last year when my mom bought that CD, I would listen 2 her music on the way to soccer practice. I have them all on my ipod (one of them twice) and i sing along 2 them with my mom when they come on the radio.
Kid, 12 years old June 18, 2012

good songs and catchy tunes

good songs about love and life, some "sexy stuff", but no language
Kid, 10 years old June 3, 2012

ADELE 21 IS AWESOME!!!!!

The songs are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Set Fire To The Rain. I love them all!!!!
Kid, 9 years old May 10, 2012

The Best

Amazing how she writes this ..... simplicity stnds out
Teen, 13 years old Written bySashaLovesRock April 12, 2012

Great!

I think the songs are great. Kids who are under 9 might not get the songs but if that doesn't matter to you then the minimum age is 7. I didn't mark language because it only swears once in a song and very few songs have that.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhellokittycaroline March 29, 2012

This CD blew me away

Amazing CD, amazing vocals, amazing songs equals six Grammy's in one night.
Kid, 12 years old March 10, 2012

AWESOME!

This album is amazing. I think this album is for people 10 and up because it appeals more to them. You wouldnt see 8 year olds listening to this.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKlyons14 January 23, 2012

Thank You.

This cd is miraculous. It's is a strong, perfect written album that we would want to represent today's music. It is not profane or dirty. What song do you hear today on the radio that doesn't involve killing or sex, no one but adele! literally! This album is good. and if there is one thing i would suggest its is that you don't listen to the three songs that are played on the radio! listen other songs on the album there all good. Try ill be waiting. Adele takes a positive approach out of a bad break- up. congrats.