All member reviews for "22" (CD Single)

Swift celebrates being young in another mild track.

Teen, 13 years old Written byhiphoph July 1, 2013

As most of Swift's newer songs, 22 has a more pop than country sound. The song is good for singing and dancing, with it's catchy lyrics. I wouldn't say that the lyrics really have positive messages, though, some of them being: "It seems like the perfect night to...make fun of our exes", "tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines", "Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you.", "We ditch the whole scene and end up dreaming, instead of sleeping" and "You look like bad news, I gotta have you, I gotta have you!" It does have lyrics that teenagers can relate too, though. Overall, the song's catchy and enjoyable.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybscgirl April 6, 2013

cute song thats very fun
Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 April 2, 2013

Fun, upbeat song (3.5/5 stars)

While not my favorite, this is another fun song from Taylor Swift. Unlike other songs on "Red", this one is just about having fun (which can be seen as a positive message). The only thing I don't like is the line, "You look like bad news/I've gotta have you" because it's saying it's okay to be with someone who's a bad influence. But overall it's a good song and fine for kids.
Parent of a 5, 5, and 8 year old Written bySarahL 3 December 10, 2014

Nice!!

It is about Swift having fun while she is young. It isn't very educational, but is always fun to hear. I love how Swift made this song unromantic.
Adult Written bysummer221 November 26, 2014

Taylor Swift 22

fun song. love it
Adult Written bygeorge512 April 25, 2014

This song does have Good Message but Not as a good Role Model.

Taylor Swift Song 22: Good Messages: 2/10 She does have Messages that are good. Good Role Models: 0.2/10 A Little Bit But Falling in Love with strangers don't make a Good Role Model. Sex: 5/10 "To dress like Hipsters", "To Fall in Love with strangers", & "You look like bad news, I got to have you."
Teen, 14 years old Written byMy1ten0baby January 6, 2014

Well

It should be for any age but there is some sexual stuff in this song.
Kid, 12 years old January 1, 2014

Great Song!

I think it is a postive song. I think It should be rated 9 or 10 years old, because at the end it says "I gotta have you" but other than that very positve and catchy tune!
Kid, 10 years old October 17, 2013

Fun to dance to. :)

Catchy clean song. :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byJ4VZ October 13, 2013

cool song

its great country/pop song thats any teenage girl can have fun listening to.
Kid, 12 years old July 30, 2013

i love 22

"its a really fun song!"
Parent Written byMusic/Movies July 23, 2013

Fun song for older kids

This song is clean and it does not have a bad message, but it is best for older kids due to one or two lines about wanting somebody that she doesn't know very well and it is mainly about partying.
Kid, 12 years old July 3, 2013

Good song

It's a great song by Taylor Swift! She is a very positive role model for younger children. Song is about mainly having fun. Overall, not a bad song!
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus April 19, 2013

Meh.

Just okay.
Kid, 9 years old April 7, 2013

Cool!

Amazingly good song! Fun, not inappropriate AT ALL and a great party tune!!!