Parent reviews for "3 a.m." (CD single)

Ultra-violent single glorifies sociopathic impulses.

Adult Written byAnonymos June 26, 2019
Adult Written byHorro November 5, 2017
The song is okay except it seems like he tried to hard to make a shock song but that’s just me and it sounds really annoying when he screams so overall it is fine for kids 12 and up.
Parent of a 3-year-old Written byjakesyl August 17, 2011

then let you're kids listen

listen first
Adult Written byDrugs.Sex.Violence July 13, 2011

Play this for your unborn fetus!

This song is the shizz. I brush my teeth to this song. Strongly recommended for children of all ages and senior citizens alike.Some of his finest work.

Parent of a 11-year-old Written bySubaruSVX August 5, 2010

Adult Written byJitty July 22, 2010

Parents decide first.

At least get the lyrics right. Before you type them. It makes you look stupid (not that you;re very bright anyways". The line about the Klonopin is "Swallowing the Klonopin while I'm nodding in and out on the ottoman". The lyrics are printed inside the book of the CD, so if you were to look them up online... their probably right. Unless an idiot like you posted them. This song is normal for Detroit rap and is tame in comparison to other artists who solely record that type of music. This is the type of music that I grew up listening too starting when I was 9.
Adult Written byNico9000 May 15, 2009

Scary

Too violent. Violence is already frightning and makes my heart beat go real fast. The video after you've listened to the song isn't that scary but factor in curses 1 S--t and a--, I'm losing hope for relapse.