All member reviews for 4

Kid, 11 years old December 18, 2011

Off for ages 9 and under

There are some inappropriate things that people say in songs, but remember GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old January 2, 2012

Beyonce's album 4 is great for all ages. But, there may be some inappropriate things for 11 and under. It mostly talks about sex in some songs which is kinda inappropriate for kids to hear about. Some of the titles or lyrics to her song may have some violence to it. Most of the songs that have violence might be 1+1 and Rather Die Young.Some ages wouldn't really be worried about that then some may. There is also some songs that talks about drinking a glass of champagne. The word is usually heard in Love On Top. Some cussing may be in some songs where they may use the "D" word or the "S' word. But, most of the time there are great songs to dance too like Party, Love On Top and Countdown. Most of the songs will usually keep you up and moving then some songs may just be talking about love or break ups. The album has a side of fun and love. The album may talk about love and relationships. Then, on the other side it's all about having swag and having fun. The album seems alright!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLittleMinajWarrior December 19, 2011

It's Ok/Alright

This is not the best album. I love Beyonce, I really do, but this album isn't nearly as good as I Am Sasha Fierce. Yall need to wake up, you write pathetic reviews CSM. I love Party, but the version with J. Cole, and I like Best Thing I Never Had. This song has girl power, it's awesome. Beyonce is cool, but she dresses bad. It's OK. Some language, but that's in typical 2011 music.
Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 November 6, 2013

Okay Album With A Few Good Songs

This isn't Beyonce's best album--some of the music sounds like a weird mashup of different tunes (i.e. Countdown, although it is catchy)--but overall it's decent. Some worthy mentions are "Love On Top", "Countdown", and "Best Thing I Never Had". Sex: Some innuendo: love on top may very likely be a double entendre, and "Countdown" mentions grinding. Language: Some pretty strong language, such as "s--t", "d*mn", in "Countdown". Also, "a**" is used in "Best Thing I Never Had".
Kid, 10 years old October 26, 2013

I've only heard one song, and I've give it a four.

I've only heard one song on this album, it's called Countdown.
Kid, 10 years old March 14, 2012

<3 IT

Beyonce is a strong, independent woman with real, meaningful music. Language: "n*gga" "sh**"
Kid, 12 years old March 10, 2012

AWESOME!

This album has lots of good positive messages and role models. The only bad thing is the language. I think the most inspiring songs are Run The World and I Was Here. Run The World has a positive message that girls can do anything if the try and they are strong. Also, I Was Here sends a message that you should try your hardest to live your life to the fullest and help other people.