All member reviews for "5 O'Clock" (CD Single)

Mature rap tune about getting "crazy" in the bedroom.

Teen, 14 years old Written bydirectioner23 November 5, 2012

5 o'clock in the morning

it really isn't that bad qaulity wise but it is very sexual.theres some pretty graphic talk about "going crazy in the bedroom" as the song puts it
Teen, 14 years old Written byClippersInLA September 2, 2012

T-Pain needs some T-Pants

T-Pain needs to put some pants on. He autotunes his way into being a hypersexual.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus July 9, 2012

Just OK.

Kid, 11 years old February 20, 2012

Stupid Song

gh this song is annoying. My sister is listening to it on the radio, she sings it, we get banned from that station. Little kids just think its a catchy tune, not a song about sex.
Kid, 11 years old January 23, 2012

IMPORTANT :)

This song is very sexual and you shouldn't let your kids listen to it unless they now what it means and you trust them that they won't ever take this song seriously and do what the song says! personally i like the song cuz my parents trust me listening to this song!
Kid, 11 years old November 15, 2011

Annoying

This so is so stupid. I mean, the girl's voice is so annoying but ten times better than that autotuned "rapper." Here are the lyrics: It's 5 o clock in the morning The conversation got boring You said you're going to bed soon So I snuck off to your bedroom And I thought I'd just lay there Until I heard you come upstairs And I pretended I was sleeping And I was hoping... It's five o clock in the morning And I want ya And you want me Don't ya? Cause you been waiting on me since I said I was hitting the club Something coming up on me And I know you be getting so horny Cause you be sending me texts Like boy just get your ass up in that car And come get all of this love She texted me up She didn't want to have to do anything bad I wanna go crazy, Then she called me and told me I'm sorry I can't do this anymore I said no worries But my heart got broken, eyes weren't closin, Hands were shakin' And I knew I couldn't take it (oh no) I like to make it going But you see she really hatin' And I know that I'll be waiting on It's five o clock in the morning The conversation got boring You said you're going to bed soon So I snuck off to your bedroom And I thought I'd just lay there Until I heard you come upstairs And I pretended I was sleeping And I was hoping you were creeping (x2) See how stupid and obnoxious the lyrics are? Not to mention inappropriate.