Parent reviews for "7 Things" (CD single)

Hannah Montana channels her rocker side.

Adult Written byBBGum July 10, 2020

I Like This Song

I enjoy listening to this song. I especially like the music video, the acting in it is really good. And I love the whole story behind it. "and the seventh thing I hate the most about you, you make me love you." is such a good line. And so true. It isn't about a fictional ex, some other review said that, but about someone. I'm not sure, I didn't write the song, who. I guess if you don't like your kid hearing the word hate, don't listen to it, but otherwise it's absolutely fine.
Adult Written byreel_mom122 April 9, 2008

Give the poor girl a break, 8 years old? No No No, Little kids are exposed to kissing and hate from the begining just from classic disney movies~ this is more then fine~ this is for all ages
Parent of a 12-year-old Written byTsion April 9, 2008

A Fun,Fast, and Witty Single from Rising Star

7 THINGS is a CD Single by rising (well, she's pretty much risen) star Miley Cyrus. The chorus tells of the "7 things" she hates about her fictional ex (none bad), and in the end she decides to mention the 7 things she likes about him. It's fun and faced-paced, though not exhilarating. It also sounds like many of her other songs, which is by far a good thing. If she keeps coming out with songs as fun and clean as this, I'll keep listening.