Kid reviews for "7 Things" (CD single)

Hannah Montana channels her rocker side.

Kid, 10 years old October 17, 2013

Nice rock song to dance to.

Catchy, fun song.
Kid, 9 years old August 6, 2011

Great Song!

This is a great song! If you love to rock out, this is the song for you!

Teen, 15 years old Written byCritiNumba1 February 11, 2011

CHEESY BARF

I just think this song is way to stupid.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDancerGirl4 July 29, 2010

Awesome, iffy for younger children

I really like this song. It has a very catchy beat, and it's completely clean. There's nothing inappropriate. Iffy for younger children because it talks about kissing and she calls some guys "jerks".
Kid, 11 years old July 28, 2009

APPROPRIATE FOR TEENS, IFFY FOR TWEENS!

Miley Cyrus mentions the word "hate" at least about 10 times. Of course, she also talks about kissing and breakup.

Kid, 11 years old June 30, 2009

it go for all kids

It is by so it is by miley so it is not bad
Teen, 15 years old Written bycamisado101 April 2, 2009

Huh

I do think that this is one of Miley's better songs, but I'm not sure she should be writing lyrics about being in love, breaking up, and hating her ex. Its not that its too mature for her, I just think that its inapropriate to sing about at her age. And I really don't think this is okay for an 8 year old to listen to. I just don't think that a 3rd grader should be singing about being in love and having her heart broken.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 February 16, 2009
Kid, 12 years old January 24, 2009

Singing It All The Time!

The fact that there's a hate and like part in this song makes is awesome! Certainly my favourite Miley song!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I just read the other comments people said about this song and they were way too harsh... I will be honest I'm not a huge fan of Miley Cyrus but I actually really like this song, it's catchy! The music video is a little strange but the song itself isn't that bad... I have a bf and I don't feel the way she does and I have an ex-bf and I still don't feel the way she does but still, I like the song!!! = )
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byI luv miley and gang April 9, 2008

It was awmasing concert

I really enjoyed the concert. Miley was such a good singer. Luv her look. Her clothes where awmasing. I really like the song "7 things"

Don't Like Miley.

Sorry, don't like her. She's trashy, she's annoying, and she's screaming half the time. I just don't like her.

Miley's new album

Miley Cyrus isn't so clean. And that's the only reason why she rocked little kids world's and their parents. Teenagers hate her. So how long can she last now little miss centerfold. Yeah I'm a hatter.

Ok

Not bad from the newly 'loco' star. All fans should totally listen. More rock than usal. =)

7 Things I Hate About This Song...

It's snobby, stupid lyrics, all her songs are about boys or breakups, bad singing, not a catchy beat, rushes to sing the lyrics in time with the song, and too harsh on the ex!
Teen, 13 years old Written byli April 9, 2008

Im Scared!!!!

This is seriously horrid. She needs to stay with pop. She is off tune completely and the song is crazy! I mean, Isn't she 15, she should NOT be singing this! She might as well say she's pregnant! It is almost as bad as breakout, which she sounds like a whale (no offense to whales).