Kid reviews for 808s & Heartbreak

Mostly tame tales of woe from rapper turned singer.

Teen, 15 years old Written byspeedblazer99 April 27, 2021

Yeezus '08

Never listened just sampled on Itunes just know this same year Kanye remixed "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson for Thriller 25th anniversary edition and that song is just the original with ad libs drum samples and opens with the pre-chorus so idk
Teen, 14 years old Written byAfter Hour Movies October 21, 2020

808s & Heartbreak Album Review

The most underrated Kanye project. Paranoid is easily a top 10 Kanye song. Overall this album is amazing and underappreciated.

Kid, 12 years old November 10, 2019

Heavily influenced pop and hip-hop

Teen, 15 years old Written byliltimmyfamilyf... June 1, 2019

Totally appropriate album for kids.

Common sense media have gave this album an 13+, even though they gave the sweary Graduation the same age range.

This album contains no swears, anything controversial or anything that would have a back message.

This is a perfect album for the Younglings.

Teen, 14 years old Written byspeyan727 September 11, 2018
Teen, 13 years old Written byBig Fan July 23, 2018
I only listened to 3 songs. This is what I can tell you. Heartless: really good song. It does talk about heartbreak, but it’s clean and I feel it should be OK for all ages. Love Lockdown: another really good and clean song. There is one use of “God.” I’d say this song is OK for 8 and up. Paranoid: another really good and clean song. Mr. Hudson fits in nicely. There are actually some good electronic beats. I'd say this song is OK for all ages. Anyway, these are fun songs that I highly recommend for Kanye West fans.
Kid, 10 years old January 24, 2012

Ages 2-9 Off Ages 10-13 Iffy than 14+ On
Kid, 12 years old January 18, 2011

Great...4 1/2 stars

This CD is awesome! I didn't like Kanye until he made this CD. It was then that I realized how catchy his music is. The reason I gave it 4 1/2 stars is because sometimes the music gets a little boring. Heartless, Amazing, and Love Lockdown are the best tracks on the album.
Kid, 12 years old January 9, 2011
Not that bad

Kid, 12 years old August 28, 2010

Great album, great role model.

WEST IS AWESOME! and to anyone who thinks hes a bad role model, think again! he apologized to taylor swift and loves his mom.

Kid, 10 years old May 23, 2010

older kids

I love his songs, but they can get annoying
Kid, 12 years old March 23, 2010
This is a great album. Kanye West pieces together poetic yet catchy lyrics with great electronic sounds. A must-have. Okay, sure he's not so good of a role model but atleast his music's good! No violence. There's one sexual reference (I can make you come...I can make you go) that will fly off the top of kid's heads. No language. No drug content.
Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2009

hes a jerk

kanyes a jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byHilly September 22, 2009

Good...and Bad

Good CD, but unforunatly, Kanye isn't a good role model.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjakek6 August 24, 2009

13 and up.

This album is really good. Its very clean, and doesn't have many things wrong with it at all. It soo much cleaner than Graduation, and some of his other albums.

Teen, 15 years old Written bySSBMboss May 8, 2009

An unusual still excellent release from a talented rapper

This release is less good than his other release, but still manages to be excellent. With quite simple lyrics and deep electronic music Kanye overall talks about being heartbroken. It's hard to choose which tracks are the best, since you'd switch from Robocop to Paranoid then Street Lights or Welcome to Heartbreak (with Kid Cudi). The message may be too deep for children under 12, but then there's no problem, it's just a question of maturity. The only offensive word used is censored, so this album is melodically great for everybody, and lyrically better for teens and up. (for its theme)
Kid, 12 years old December 18, 2008

I'm Sorry...

I just really thougth that this album was a dissapointment. Tracks like 'Say You Will' is tedious and boring. I bought this album thinking I was in for a treat. Nope. The few songs there are on this album gice it something to fall back on, like 'Welcome to Heartbreak,' 'RoboCop,' and 'Paraniod.' Otherwise, it's like bread without yeast.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovieguy2013 November 26, 2008

This truly is an excellent album.

Kanye West's use of the autotune is perfectly placed. The lyrics are about loneliness and loss. I recommend the tracks, robocop, heartless, amazing ,street lights and most of all, see you in my nightmares. This album shows the maturity of Kanye without being tedious or boring.