All member reviews for A Little Bit Longer

Teen, 15 years old Written byAnnas Hope February 14, 2009

another great JB cd-not a huge shocker :P

Another great JB cd, not a huge shocker. it's squeaky clean, listen to it with your 'rents and younger siblings clean. as a fellow teen type 1 diabetic like Nick, the title track is something that i've longer for for years and has me in tears every time. Nick perfectly captures the pain and feelings of lose that so many of us have. great role models for kids everywhere, superb cd and a HUGE encouragement for those of us that live with D every day. parents, you can't do any better than the JoBros.
Kid, 12 years old February 17, 2010

Great music, great role models

YAY Jonas Brothers album is amazing! Probably my favorite of theirs so far!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bysimply42amazing September 25, 2009

Jonas Brothers!

love 'em!
Kid, 11 years old June 23, 2009

Gotta love JB

This CD rocks! If you haven't heard it, shame on you. Even non-JoBro fans should like this rockin' new album!
Kid, 10 years old April 13, 2009

Nice music. Though, sometimes I think The Jonas Brothers are squeking the words instead of singing.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 July 21, 2012

little bit longer

Families can talk about the Disney powerhouse and the never-ending halo of success that seems to surround all the artists it backs, from Miley to the Jonas Brothers. Why are these groups so appealing? Would they be as successful if they weren't a part of the Disney mania? Do you think artists like the Jonas Brothers have lasting talent, or are they just a flavor-of-the-month? Why, or why not?
Adult Written byFancyChristine15 October 7, 2010

Perfect for all ages

Another great CD from the Jonas Brothers.
Parent of a 11 year old Written bycorneater January 23, 2010

THIS IS A DISGRACE 2 ALL THE TALENTED BANDS OUT THERE!!!!!! These boys are absolutely horrible. I can't stand the whiney vocals and the relationship songs they sing about. They have brought nothing new 2 the modern generation of music. The style is suggesting u to sing week and to let people step on top of u if u fail. C'MON!!!! WHY DOES SOMETHING TELL THAT THESE BOYS PROBABLY NEVER SUCCEED IN WHAT THEY DO? OH YEAH, I KNOW BECAUSE THEY SING ABOUT HOW IF SOMEONE HURTS YOU U SHOULDN'T FIGHT BACK AND U SHOULD GO CLIMB BACK IN2 UR LIL HOLE AND CRY!!!!!! SOMEBODY STAB ME!!!!! Don't buy this album if u know talent. IF U HATE THIS JUNK U ROCK!!!! So call me a hater and for the millionth time.....I REALLY REALLY DON'T CARE!!!! If u like this I feel bad that u haven't been exposed 2 real talent! SO GROW UP TODDLE BROS!!!!!!! THIS CD IS THE WORST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE NEW GENERATION!!!!!!! THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old May 1, 2009

Average Jonas Brothers...

not much different from their 2nd album or their 1st. Same squeaky clean screm sessions as usual. they are getting old. but i guess its like... good.. or idk..
Teen, 14 years old Written byJTK21351 February 13, 2009

Terrible music!

Sure, they play their instruments decently, but they CANNOT SING. Please people, stop buying this garbage. It is just bad, corny, and unpleasant music. Overall, the Jonas Brothers are just a really bad band, and don't deserve the fame. (I have nothing against the Jonas Brothers themselves, as they are very nice guys, who are good role models, I just think they can't make music)
Kid, 10 years old February 9, 2009

Oh puh-leez!

It's a great soundtrack. It doesn't matter if you like it or not, but you don't need to push it to the limit. First thing, the sound's great. It's not that you think it's boring. You need to look deeper. Besides, miley1997 ( or whoever that person was ) you don't have to go, " OMG I LIKE, HEARD THAT THEY WERE SAYING THE A-WORD" either you are a hater, you want people to pay attention to you, or you need a hearing aid. Firstly, that so-called A-word isn't what you think it is. People, the word is "as", A-S, not A- double S. Besides, use your common sense. The A-word wouldn't even fit into that sentence. It's quite ironic that an adult would make that mistake, yet a 10 year old could figure that out. (I don't know why it says I'm 11) As for the " I'M SERIES! LIKE,OMG!! THEY WERE DRINKING BEER ON THE SET" , sure, kids exposed to alchol isn't good, but in case you haven't noticed, it was ON THE SET. That piece of info was irrelevant and has nothing to do with the Jonas Brothers. Another thing, you do not need to spam the review board, thank you very much. Anyways, let me stop rambling on about that. Anyways, I'm not a personal fan of the Jo Bros, but they are pretty talented.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybonesxprt13 December 11, 2008

It's exactly like any rock/pop song I've heard! They're sweet kids and all, but I REALLY don't like their music.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJoey123 December 8, 2008

Same Jonas Brothers goodness...

Cd has great sound and not a lot of sex, language, or violence.
Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2008

Dont wait a little bit longer, Listen to it!

Awsome songs! A little bit longer definatly inspires everyone! U HAVE 2 GET IT!
Teen, 13 years old Written byjnkjonas242 November 14, 2008