All member reviews for A Little More Personal (Raw)

Slick pop CD with nothing much to it.

Not yet rated
Adult Written byeagle_wings2000 April 9, 2008

Throw another one in for the rehab can.

Just lock all the so called celebs up and save us all the pain of them coming back.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I feel like I'm in a dark room when I listen to this.

While her voice can sometimes be limited to a squeak, this is a great album. Although a bit flirty, and explicit with lines like, "You come everywhere" or "Nothing gets me off the way that you do", your parents might get a bit red-faced, but there's nothing that is really offensive. Although a nice album, Lindsay is such a pessimist! Always looking at what could be bad, like "Tell me the truth!!/Did you ever love me????!!!!". But, the way she is photographed partying (with cocaine close by), she has a LOT more fun than this. Good album, though!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydarrenc95 April 9, 2008

Better (and moodier) than Speak

Sexual Content (Pause): Some flirting and innuendo. Violence (Not an Issue): Lindsay gets a paper cut, that's about it. Language (Not an Issue): Squeaky clean. Social Behavior (On): Songs about dysfunctional family relationships can be helpful to kids going through similar stuff. Commercialism (Not an Issue): Lindsay's not a sell-out. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Pause): A reference to being high.
Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

A Little More Personal (Raw)

Sexual Content (Not an Issue): Some flirting. The CD cover features a shirtless Lindsay (we only see her backside). Violence (Not an Issue): None. Language (Not an Issue): None. Social Behavior (On): No good or bad messages, but two songs about troubled parent-child relationships might be helpful to kids going through similar problems. Commercialism (Not an Issue): None. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Not an Issue): None.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymona_lindsay April 9, 2008