All member reviews for A Year Without Rain

More clean-yet-predictable bubblegum pop from Disney star.

Teen, 17 years old Written byrebma97 April 10, 2014

Really good music

Selena Gomez isn't my favorite singer - I think she's better at acting and her vocals aren't as strong as some singers - but I really like her music. My favorite songs are "Round & Round", "A Year Without Rain", "Rock God", "Off The Chain", "Intuition", and "Sick of You". Most of the songs are about relationships but don't mention sex.
Kid, 10 years old August 28, 2011

On for seven and up!

The song is clean and good for seven year olds. And I love it.
Adult Written bybianca7788 May 16, 2011

Love it!

Great album!
Teen, 13 years old Written byratingpeepsshows69 April 26, 2011

Good

She is really good and her song rock god has a real good message
Teen, 14 years old Written bystripesanddots April 5, 2011

Not Bad

It wasn't quite as good as I thought it would be, but it was still pretty good.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAli J March 16, 2011

Bad

Another one of disney stars tries on singing, and like the rest of them... TERRIBLE. I don't get why people love her so much, she is like every other disney star out there, nothing makes her stand out. Plus, she can't sing well live.
Kid, 11 years old March 15, 2011

It's fine for kids

I love this album! So good!! There aren't any messages or role models, I just love it because Sel sounds great!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bybel8910 February 17, 2011

The best

Selena Gomez is the best female Disney has had! I love her music and acting. I have this cd and I love it!
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2011

For any age

Its the best cd. I love the song rock god.
Kid, 11 years old January 8, 2011

Rock On!

Usually Selena Gomez has clean stricken videos. She did it again! Not only are they clean but it's really good. It sends great messages and not only that, but she's a good ro-model. She's one of the best teenage singers. Rock on Selena!
Kid, 12 years old January 1, 2011

Nice Music but talentless singer

I'm not really into Disney channel anymore, I'll be honest, because they keep making lame shows with the same plot. Selena Gomez, I believe she is a good singer, but on this album, the voice you are hearing is basically all edited to sound good, as when she has performed live recently, she only sounds mediocre, sometimes less (i.e. You Belong With Me Cover). I guess kids can listen to it, but I prefer real talent.
Kid, 10 years old December 26, 2010

Love it

Love every song on it except for Rock God. I love Selena Gomez. She makes great music and she is very talented.
Kid, 10 years old December 18, 2010

Awesome Album, Sel

I <3 this album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is awesome. ANYONE can relate to it! I know I can! Selwna Goomez is the 2nd best actress ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old December 10, 2010

My Favorite Song, My Favorite Singer / Actress

First of all, I love Selena Gomez. She's a very talented girl, and an amazing role model, despite her age. Unlike Miley Cyrus, she doesn't act all 'sexy' off screen. A YEAR WITHOUT RAIN :: This song has a good message... but I can't really explain. Selena said anybody can relate to this song. Take out the romance, and it could be like a friend that moved or something. DO buy this single.. or the whole album! A very, very good song. ---- Other songs are very good. I love Off The Chain very much... but it's more soft and lovey dovey then the others. I plan on buying this album ASAP. If not, I'll cry myself to sleep every night. ;)
Kid, 11 years old November 28, 2010

BAD BAD BAD

not good
Kid, 11 years old November 25, 2010

She's very talented!

I think that Selena Gomez is a very talented young woman. She has acomplished so much at such a young age! Also she has kept on the right track, not going crazy like some other pop icons.
Adult Written byLMonero November 18, 2010

Fun music, great for kids.

The music is a lot of fun to dance around to. Selena Gomez is a great influence and role model for the younger bunch. All around, great buy.
Teen, 14 years old Written byZarah November 12, 2010

Fun to sing and dance to!

Selena's music is not only catchy but also clean. I especially like her song "Round and Round" and the music video for it. Unlike Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus music videos, she makes great music videos safe for all ages!
Teen, 15 years old Written byabdullah.semary November 12, 2010

Kid, 9 years old November 8, 2010

Good song

I am a big Selena Gomez fan. I like this song, nice tune to it. I think it is a little better then Round and Round. Once again, has maintained a clean lifestyle. That is one of the things I love about her. She's not like Lady Gaga, wearing little clothing, seriously weird outfits, or with bad lyrics. Clean song about when you are missing someone. It can be anyone. Your Mom, Dad, Friend, or Sibling. It doesn't have to be your boyfriend or love life.