Timeless tunes are the ideal intro to Fab Four's music.

Kid, 11 years old June 3, 2011

Great Music

This has to be the best music ever. I just got the album yesterday. My favorite is Something. This album has really good music. Come Together has little drug reference, though. Overall, this album is a legend.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLord of Sushi February 17, 2010

One of the greatest albums ever made...

This is a really classic album that was made before the final Beatles album (Let it Be). Content isn't really anything to worry about, although the song Maxwell's Silver Hammer has some violence and John Lennon is smoking on the cover.
Teen, 17 years old Written by_____________ September 1, 2015
Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2011

Good album

Its great. My favorite song is probably "Here Comes the Sun". I wish the beatles lasted longer though, because The Beatles, Michael Jackson, and Elvis created pop. Its kinda weird that Paul McCartney may or may not be dead though.
Kid, 12 years old February 12, 2016

Classic

Must- have! Can be a little inappropriate at times. In Come Together, John is heard saying " shoot me" every time the instrumental guitar part plays. Also, in Maxwell's Silver Hammer, Maxwell, a college student, murders his fiancé, his teacher, and the judge. And on the cover, Paul is seen smoking. Otherwise, everything is safe! With a little help from your friends, you can come together to buy this album. But wait! You never give me your money! You can't do that! It's all too much! But as they say, tomorrow never knows... ( puns!!! :D)
Kid, 9 years old August 7, 2015

Here comes the sun, hmm hmm hmm hmm.....

My mimi is the biggest Beatles fan ever. She started playing Abbey Road for me when I was 2. This album was the first music I listened to that wasn't classical. "Here Comes The Sun" and "Octopus's Garden" were my favorites. Kids 2 - 5 will like listening to the music while kids 6 and up will appreciate the meanings of the songs. I'm actually listening to the Beatles right now.
Adult Written bymayjay May 4, 2015

Meh

Don't believe the hype. It's overrated. Probably my favourite Fab Four album. Some interesting and easy-going tracks and some other stupid ones.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBlake_Slaughter October 27, 2014

Very clean and talented rock for any age

Teen, 13 years old Written byandilovethebeatles March 3, 2014

Timeless...But may be iffy for some

Abbey Road is an iconic musical masterpiece cholk full of positive messages of love and peace... however the review did forget to mention a few things such as the violent imagery that is strongly present in the song Maxwells Silver Hammer that is about a homocidal killer who murders all his peers and mentions of a crossdresser in the song Polythene Pam
Teen, 15 years old Written byPeter Parker July 16, 2013

Amazing Album!

This album is the best! But what I really hate is the fact that if you go on top picks on this website, click best music lists, you'll see that One Direction music is on top of the Beatles 60's album! This album deserves more recognition towards the younger tweens and teens of our generation. Great Album though!
Teen, 15 years old Written byWell17 February 15, 2013

Clever and Uplifting

Very uplifting music that just makes you happy. Younger kids may not get all the irony and other good stuff in the lyrics yet, but they'll still appreciate it.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe February 2, 2013

Great album for all ages

I love Beatles music. Two words: Listen to it. "Fool"is used in "Maxwell's Silver Hammer". Coca-Cola is referenced in "Come Together". There are death references in this song. On the album art, Paul is shown with a cigarette in his hand and the song "Her Majesty" contains these lyrics: Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl / But she doesn't have a lot to say / Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl / But she changes from day to day / I want to tell I love her a lot / But I got to get a bellyful of wine / Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl / Someday I'm going to make her mine, oh yeah / Someday I'm going to make her mine
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Euphoric User January 27, 2013

THIS, is real music

No autotune and machines that produce random sounds and whatever. This just contains plain ol' instruments and real talent to make a wonderful album and band. Abbey Road is their most successful, and it is one I will treasure by heart for many, many years.
Kid, 10 years old May 15, 2012

Good

It''s a good album.... and I like the cover.
Kid, 10 years old March 20, 2012

BEST ALBUM EVER

THE BEATLES ARE AMAZING!!!! I REALLY, REALLY WIDH MY FRIENDS WOULD LISTEN TO THIS AWESOME MUSIC INSTEAD OF "LMFAO" OR "NIKI MINAJ"!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old September 4, 2011

worth it drugs... no surprise

ok i now understand come together thanks for makin the song sound all druggy and prob is bbuuuttttt im still singin it lol well im sad to tell you the beatles took drugs (gasps) omg i didnt know that yeah even though all of them got charged for havin drugs multiples of times know one knew they got high...lol i mean at my dance studio we danced to the song and i SANG IT great album great beats i personally think that it isnt even noticable to kids my age it was the 60s people give the beatles a break all you hear me talk about is the beatles and i get strait a's it dosnt affect me great band worth the buy
Kid, 9 years old June 13, 2011

BEST ALBUM EVER

This is a great album there is mild violence in Maxwell 's silver hammer. though it's a great album people should buy this!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymongofa May 21, 2011

A classic for everybody

What can I say, it's a classic! Listen to it! 'nuff said!
Teen, 13 years old Written byPEMDAS May 16, 2011

Great for anyone who wants to listen.

The Beatles are amazing for anyone. Period.
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2011
Why do you think my name had Abbey Road?