Kid reviews for Abbey Road

Timeless tunes are the ideal intro to Fab Four's music.

Kid, 12 years old February 12, 2016

Classic

Must- have! Can be a little inappropriate at times. In Come Together, John is heard saying " shoot me" every time the instrumental guitar part plays. Also, in Maxwell's Silver Hammer, Maxwell, a college student, murders his fiancé, his teacher, and the judge. And on the cover, Paul is seen smoking. Otherwise, everything is safe! With a little help from your friends, you can come together to buy this album. But wait! You never give me your money! You can't do that! It's all too much! But as they say, tomorrow never knows... ( puns!!! :D)

Teen, 13 years old Written byandilovethebeatles March 3, 2014

Timeless...But may be iffy for some

Abbey Road is an iconic musical masterpiece cholk full of positive messages of love and peace... however the review did forget to mention a few things such as the violent imagery that is strongly present in the song Maxwells Silver Hammer that is about a homocidal killer who murders all his peers and mentions of a crossdresser in the song Polythene Pam
Teen, 15 years old Written byPeter Parker July 16, 2013

Amazing Album!

This album is the best! But what I really hate is the fact that if you go on top picks on this website, click best music lists, you'll see that One Direction music is on top of the Beatles 60's album! This album deserves more recognition towards the younger tweens and teens of our generation. Great Album though!

Teen, 15 years old Written bytheatrekid April 21, 2021

Not The Best Beatles Album

The album cover is, of course, quite famous, and the album itself personally isn’t my favorite by the Beatles. My favorite’s Rubber Soul. But Abbey Road is still a great album with great songs. It’s a good album to get your kid into music.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysittingonacornflake March 9, 2021

Great Album

This album is a very good introduction to The Beatles and any kid that is over 12 would really appreciate The Fab Four for their music. The only really bad things in the album is in the opening track, Come Together, in the interval to every verse you can barely hear John Lennon say "shoot me" in reference to heroin, there is a track called I Want You (She's So Heavy) in which the lyrics are "I want you, I want you so bad, it's driving me mad" and you can see Paul McCartney smoking in the cover, but apart from that, some absolute bangers on this album.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAdaHallows22 February 24, 2021

I LOVE THE BEATLES

GET THIS. DON'T ASK ANY QUESTIONS. JUST GET IT. NOW. DO IT. OR THE BEATLES KARMA WILL COME FOR YOU AND YOU WILL DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH. SO LISTEN TO IT. NOW. RIGHT THIS VERY MOMENT. <3 PS: Paul is pretty hot lol but I love them all George is good looking too nevermind you know what I mean already

Teen, 13 years old Written bysunkingSK October 27, 2020

Come on, it's Abbey Road!

One of the most iconic albums of all time, it's completely worthy of it's status. The vocals are magical, all the instruments are played with grace and unmatchable skill, and the production is perfect. Every song paints a vivid image in your mind, transporting you to another world entirely. I think the most notable aspect of this album is the iconic medley, beginning with the ethereal harmonies of "Because" and ending with the epic adrenaline-fueled rock anthem "The End". At the time, medleys were not at all unfamiliar, but in my opinion none tell as great a story as the Abbey Road medley. Overall, this album is an absolute masterpiece and is a must-listen for anyone. There is one song about a guy who goes around killing people with a hammer but it doesn't go into detail and it's played comedically.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBlahblah13 July 7, 2020

Love It!

Some songs are about drugs, one songs about a murderer. Those are the most iffy songs in there. This album is iconic.
Teen, 17 years old Written byMaynardJ03 June 6, 2020

A gem

A gem go and listen.
Kid, 11 years old July 7, 2019

Such an awesome album!

This is one of the BEST BEATLES ALBUMS! My thoughts on each song: Come Together; Really catchy, overall cool. Something; A must hear, music video is nice. Maxwell's Silver Hammer; Don't do it every time, but it's okay. Will get stuck in your head, though! Oh! Darling; Overall nice. Octupus's Garden; You may not get the lyrics, but it's catchy-but-not catchy. I Want You (She's So Heavy); Reaally long, but good. Here Comes the Sun; My favorite on the album, really awesome! Because; It's okay. You Never Give Me Your Money; Same at first, but gets better. Sun King; Boring, but okay. Mean Mr. Mustard; Nice, not the best, though. Polythene Pam; It's great! She Came in Through the Bathroom Window: Awesome! Another favorite! Golden Slumbers; Even better! Definitely in my top 10! Carry That Weight; Strange lyrics, but a good one overall. The End; Just awesome! Her Majesty; Same! Overall a good album.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJeremy Latham May 17, 2019

Amazing

Great album, but only four because some songs are forgettable.

Teen, 14 years old Written bypurpleheart_kil... December 30, 2018
Teen, 17 years old Written by_____________ September 1, 2015
Kid, 9 years old August 7, 2015

Here comes the sun, hmm hmm hmm hmm.....

My mimi is the biggest Beatles fan ever. She started playing Abbey Road for me when I was 2. This album was the first music I listened to that wasn't classical. "Here Comes The Sun" and "Octopus's Garden" were my favorites. Kids 2 - 5 will like listening to the music while kids 6 and up will appreciate the meanings of the songs. I'm actually listening to the Beatles right now.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBlake_Slaughter October 27, 2014

Very clean and talented rock for any age

Teen, 15 years old Written byWell17 February 15, 2013

Clever and Uplifting

Very uplifting music that just makes you happy. Younger kids may not get all the irony and other good stuff in the lyrics yet, but they'll still appreciate it.

Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe February 2, 2013

Great album for all ages

I love Beatles music. Two words: Listen to it. "Fool"is used in "Maxwell's Silver Hammer". Coca-Cola is referenced in "Come Together". There are death references in this song. On the album art, Paul is shown with a cigarette in his hand and the song "Her Majesty" contains these lyrics:
Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl / But she doesn't have a lot to say / Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl / But she changes from day to day / I want to tell I love her a lot / But I got to get a bellyful of wine / Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl / Someday I'm going to make her mine, oh yeah / Someday I'm going to make her mine

Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Euphoric User January 27, 2013

THIS, is real music

No autotune and machines that produce random sounds and whatever. This just contains plain ol' instruments and real talent to make a wonderful album and band. Abbey Road is their most successful, and it is one I will treasure by heart for many, many years.

Kid, 10 years old May 15, 2012

Good

It''s a good album.... and I like the cover.

Kid, 10 years old March 20, 2012

BEST ALBUM EVER

THE BEATLES ARE AMAZING!!!! I REALLY, REALLY WIDH MY FRIENDS WOULD LISTEN TO THIS AWESOME MUSIC INSTEAD OF "LMFAO" OR "NIKI MINAJ"!!!!!