All parent member reviews for "Acapella" (CD single)

Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 July 23, 2012

acapella cd single

relationship of Kelis and Nas. Going through a well-publicized divorce and child support debate got the two in the news. What do you think about celebrity couples who fight like this? Talk about life changes. Can someone make you feel differently about your life? Is your life richer because of friends and family? Do you feel better when you hang out with the people you care about, rather than just digitally chat? What do you think about music that uses lots of electronic elements? Do you think it's easier to create a techno-heavy song, or is it just another way to create music? Do some artists rely too heavily on electronic production?
Adult Written byjlai559 March 26, 2010

Kelis looks to Guetta for a more house song

I am a big fan of Kelis and I am very happy that she is still abel to make music, because her last album flopped. With "Acapella" a more playful, happy Kelis comes out. It is a David Guetta-produced track. For anyone not familar, he is responsible for the Black Eyed Peas mega-hit, "I Gotta Feelin'" As a song, I have to say I don't really like the sound. The beats are too hard-hitting and is a major break from her rnb roots. There seems to be too much going on at once, giving a sense of chaos. However, content-wise, this is perfect for even the 9+ crowd. There are no allusions to sex or drinking, while profanity is not an issue at all.
Educator and Parent of a 5 and 9 year old Written byiku_app March 23, 2010