All parent member reviews for "According to You" (CD single)

Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 July 7, 2012

according you cd single

older and know yourself better before trying to have a romantic relationship? What do you think of Orianthi's image as a respected guitar musician? How do you think this persona compares to other female singers? Do you think a woman who can play instruments gains more credibility in the music world than one that just sings and dances (and looks pretty)? Why do you think the narrator stays with her unsupportive boyfriend for so long? Is it ever okay to be disrespected in a relationship? What would you do, and how would you feel, if someone said mean things to you?
Parent of a 9 year old Written byboofer2634 February 24, 2010

Finally new young talent that can ROCK!

I just saw the video on VH1. I loved it. At first I was a bit thrown off by seeing a young woman playing a Satriani signature guitar. But this girl can jam. I will have to say that it has been a long time since I have seen any new talent to come out and play as well as this young girl. And the music is a little poppy but still good. I think alot of the younger talent that is coming out these days can learn a lesson or two from the ability from this group. Alot of new music is wimpy crap. This group I think can perform to the younger generations and be appreciated by the older rockers. I am looking forward to buying the CD and hearing the rest of the songs. Finaly new talent that can jam! it has been what? 20 years since a young group can play with this ability. I am looking forward to watching how this group develops as the get older. I hope they don't wimp out to the masses. Keep on jamming!