Kid reviews for "Advice" (CD Single)

Selena Gomez protege sings uplifting tune about life.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 14 years old Written byleftbehindcrazed8 September 18, 2011

LUV CHRISTINA

OMG CHRISTINA GRIMMIE IS MY FAV SINGER!!!! I LOVE HER!!!! THIS TRACK IS ALL ABOUT LOVE AND IT'S REALLY POSITIVE AS ARE ALL THE OTHER TRACKS ON THIS ALBUM! GO AND GET IT!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byYoshipie May 6, 2012

Amazing!

Christina Grimmie is one of the most subscribed artists in YouTube of all time. She recently hit over 1 million subscribers and counting, and that is obviously due to her undeniable talent. Although I actually do prefer her home-made videos, usually in her room with the usual "Sonic the Hedgehog" poster and her Zelda t-shirts, her talent is shown through this song too. Her writing skills are for once exposed to the world, and I was definitely surprised. Amazing, amazing, amazing. Parents don't have to worry about letting their children listen to this; there is no inappropriate references at all. Her journey to success is inspiring for young artists who want to make it big. Overall, a fantastic song, and all her other songs are too, and can't wait to hear more from her.

Kid, 12 years old October 29, 2016

AWESOME SONG!!!!!

Advice is just one song from Christina's debut album Find Me. This song is a very awesome and great song. I think by age 7 kids can start understanding the meaning of certain songs and this is one song to start with as its message is pretty out there. But, ever since June of 2016 the song along with all of her songs may be sad to those who tend to watch the news due to the tragic murder of this singer. R.I.P Christina 3/12/94-6/11/16 :(

Kid, 10 years old February 21, 2015

GREAT SONG!!!!!

This song does not have any iffy stuff and all this has is role models and messages!!! Again, love this song!

Teen, 13 years old Written bynatedogg360 July 30, 2013

Great Singer, great song!

Christina Grimmie has a great, strong voice that really shines through in this song. It's catchy, and fun to listen to! 4 out of 5 stars!

Teen, 13 years old Written byelizabeast13 July 12, 2013

What a Role Model!

She is a great role model and she has great music that is for ages 9 and up.