All parent member reviews for All I Ever Wanted

Parent of a 11 year old Written byjsharpe October 25, 2009

l love her so much
Parent of a 4, 6, and 9 year old Written byAniF February 18, 2010

Addictive anthems

My 9 year old and I both love Kelly - she's a talented singer and songwriter and has spoken out in the media against society's body-obsession. The songs on this disc are addictive but clean, and are infused with confident anthemic girl-power.
Adult Written byiluvredsoles June 4, 2009

Best Girl Power Cd Out There!

This is the best girl power cd out there! Its one of kellys best cds there is nothing depressing or angry in this cd not like her last cd this is a very upbeat and uptempo cd! i recommend it for everyone. There is one curse word in this cd On Whyyawannabringmedown D**m is mentioned a couple of times but besides that this cd is perfect!
Parent of a 12 year old Written bytealsweety July 16, 2009

kelly

i love this album its the best!!
Parent of a 13 and 13 year old Written byGlamnGlitterGrl May 16, 2009

I just bought this soundtrack for my 13 yrd old daughter....

As her b-day is coming up, I decided to get her the CD as one of her presents. I have heard one song on it, called My Life Would Suck Without You. It was pretty good, but I worried as on the list of tracks there is a song called I Do Not Hookup. I don't know what it is like yet, so I'll just need to wait and see.
Adult Written byjkg May 1, 2009

Crude and inappropriate

In I Don't Hook Up, KC says she's not cheap and that it takes time and effort to get her in bed, all the while spouting "keep that thing in your pants." Wow, what a message to our daughters - sleeping around is OK, but just don't give it up easily. And such a talented singer/songwriter couldn't find a less crude way to tell the guy to back away, especially when her audience is 12-17 year-olds?
Adult Written byPhilly30 February 27, 2009

All I Ever Wanted

Is a great cd---your kids will love it and so will you. It is so much better than her last cd. Defintely nothing in there offensive probably good for a 12 year+. Probably will those 8-10 will want to get this too.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 November 16, 2012

all i ever wanted

the bubblegum-pop formula that permeates so much of today's young-adult music. Not only do these songs sound good, but their lyrics (with the exception of "My Life Would Suck Without You") manage to deliver effective messages about healthy relationships without moralizing. Parents who want strong relationships for their teens would do well to buy them this CD. Families can talk about the various relationship scenarios that Clarkson presents and how those scenarios relate to their teens' lives. What would make someone alternately like and dislike their boyfriend or girlfriend? Can you think of five things you can do to help yourself get over a breakup?