All teen and kid member reviews for All the Right Reasons

Teen, 16 years old Written byhamstergurl09 January 17, 2011

Eh.

This album, and Nickelback's music in general, is pretty lackluster. I used to like it, but not anymore.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFloydclaptonblues April 9, 2008

Same Old Song, Same Old Dance

Same music, same voice, same concepts, and the same very risque lyrics. Nickelback always makes an album that sounds like the last one they made. The lyrical content is harsher than usual, though. All in all, spend your money on something else.

no! how come nickel back got wors??????? will anyone eva know?

you see just by hearing nickelback's singles (ANIMALS, FAR AWAY, PHOTOGRAPH) you can tell nickelback got worse. the topics of the songs are stupid and the only ones without stupid topics are selloutty pop songs. Other stupid songs that aren't singles (or at least aren't yet cuz they have so many...) are ROCKSTAR, NEXT CONTESTANT, and FIGHTING FOR ALL DA WRONG REASONS@ how is nickelback more popular???
Teen, 13 years old Written byi'mbeautiful January 7, 2016

amazing

good and amazing sound and lyrics
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe May 8, 2013

My family finds this album really good; I find it just fine

My brother was seven years old when he first heard this album; he liked it. Nickelback used to be his favorite music group; as he got older, his favorite changed to Linkin Park. He stills listens to Nickelback. All there is for foul language is hell is used in "Photograph", p*ssed in "Animals, and a**hole and a*s in "Next Contestant" and "Rockstar". Funny, there was a Def Leppard song with one of the same song titles in this album: "Photograph".
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie123 January 29, 2011
Teen, 13 years old Written byway245 June 14, 2010
A--hole is mentioned twice, nothing else to be worried about. This actually has some good messages also. Savin' Me is a christian song, and If Everyone Cared is about that you should do good.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypizzavince May 29, 2010

Beautiful Songs

I loved some of these songs! My favorites are Rockstar, Savin' Me, and If Everyone Cared. They are truly beautiful songs with great lyrics that really make you think.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykillthelights October 2, 2009
I started listening to this album when I was nine and the only innapropriate song is Animals.
Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2009

i love this cd

this is the best cd ever made
Kid, 10 years old June 8, 2009

the best band in the world

the only songs they curse in this cd is next conastant rockstar photograph i think but photograph you got to understand the wordsto what they are saying that is my dads favorite nickelback song mine is hero ( from spiderman) my moms is rockstar my brothers is far away i have the nickleback dvd with all there videos all there songs on my mp3 the best cd ever made
Kid, 9 years old January 23, 2009

I like this

The songs I can relate to are "Photograph", "Savin' Me", "Far Away", "If Everyone Cared", and "Rockstar".
Teen, 16 years old Written byqueenrachie2 April 9, 2008

YEAH

BUY THIS NOW!! This is the best CD ever made. The songs are cleverly written and it's a mix of fast and slow songs. All over the best Cd in the universe.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySexionKlosed April 9, 2008

Speechless!

This is like the best cd I've boughten in a long time! Its a really god cd with a few minor curses and a sex issue in the song 'Animals', but otherwise... great. You should really think about bying it if you like rock.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAlternative4ever April 9, 2008

.....

dude,this is kool. I liked it. Awesome CD. Favorite songs:Savin' Me and Photograph and Animals. P.s Lead singer=sounds hot. Real life=VERY UGLY!!!!! Just thought I'd say that. ....... Good bye
Teen, 16 years old Written byNickelbacker April 9, 2008

A good CD with a very direct point

This album is a great one but the topics that are sung have a very distinct point... I like it. But if you really want to have YOUR morals in your music than maybe you shouldn't get it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykilla April 9, 2008

Awosome

it's good some drug reference in rock star heavy sex reference in animals a light violence situation in next contestant
Teen, 14 years old Written byjazzyjammrz April 9, 2008

some people need to relax and enjoy the music.

There is some sex and language and such but its not as bad as they're making it on this website. This CD is just fine if you are 12 or older, and if you know the difference between listening to music and acting it out. Good messages, especially in "if everyone cared." They sound awesome. Stop scanning every little lyric, relax and enjoy the music. Bottom line: if you dont like the songs then dont buy the cd. xoxo jazz
Teen, 14 years old Written byJulie3000x April 9, 2008

Loved it

Personaly my favorite cd.