Kid reviews for "Alligator Sky" (CD Single)

Electro-pop single by one-man band is OK for kids.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 11 years old July 1, 2015

♪ Where was I, when the rockets came to life and carried you away, into the TetradileReviews sky! ♪

Hey, TetradileReviews here, good song, good message in the lyrics too. The song is very inspirational and about living your dreams and doing anything. However, the rap version is for older kids, like most rap music is. Rap version for 13 and up, solo version for 8 and up.

Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2012

I LOVE ADAM YOUNG.

I LOVE ADAM YOUNG. Just 1 thing, I would recommend the No-Rap version because it is more cleaner. Sometimes, kids get freaked out when there's rapping... OK now I sound weird..

Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 December 15, 2011

Optimistic Song

The singing is OK, the music is pretty good and the positive messages are very good. Overall I'll just give it three stars but 4 stars for positive messages. :-)

Teen, 14 years old Written byimmabeamazing September 10, 2011

Wonderful song :D

I LOVE this song. It has absolutely nothing bad about it! Adam Young is an amazing singer and all his songs are fantastic(: This song in particular is so sweet and can make anyone feel good. Owl City rocks!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byMaddie U. May 12, 2011

Everyone Can Enjoy This Tune :)

Wow, nothing to be alarmed about here. His lullaby-like voice fits perfectly into this song :)
Well done, Mr. Young.

Teen, 13 years old Written byonyxprincess May 1, 2011

Great song for all ages!!!!!

An amazing song about imagination!
No sex, drugs, bad language, etc., even in the rap version.
Adam Young is also a wonderful role model! He's in his twenties, but doesn't swear, drink, and he's a devoted Christian. I'd recommend any Owl City to anybody.