All member reviews for Alvin and the Chipmunks Soundtrack

Kid, 12 years old November 7, 2012

Good for Smaller Kids, but They Will Get Tired of It

You're children will be tired of this by the time their eight, so it's really not worth the money.
Teen, 15 years old Written byPoison Ivey January 1, 2010

You'll like it if you like Justin Beiber

My brothers own this CD, and I personally think the chipmunks are adorable (although after listening to it over and over and over and over and over and over again it can start to irritate you) And it's like listening to justin beiber (except I think even Theodore has a deeper voice than him OOO BURN)
Kid, 11 years old December 24, 2009

great for all ages

this has great songs by them and they are great singers
Teen, 14 years old Written bywiidestiny April 9, 2008

If you liked the movie, this is a no brainer!

I went to see the movie with my friends, loved it, and immediately wanted to purchase the soundtrack. Surprisingly, it was sold out in many stores until I found it hidden in a WalMart one day; it's also been on the top ten most downloaded albums on iTunes for a few days (at number two on 19 December 2007). So it looks like America still loves the chipmunks, and if you enjoyed the movie, you'll without a doubt enjoy this soundtrack!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymathgenius4595 April 9, 2008

Awesome soundtrack!

This was an awesome soundtrack to go with an awesome movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written byKadesha April 9, 2008

Cause when I was a little girl I allways watch them and im use to it.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

I laughed

It is so funny and cute it is worth going to the movie and buying the soundtrack
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I loved it

I saw the movie and it was the best and I herd the soundtrack too. Anyone can wach it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Blech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

the movie stunk and so dose the sound track I mean Withc doctor was a classic the chipmunks should not be pop itwas a poor movie with a poor soundtrack
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

Great soundtrack

I like the soundtrack a lot. I'm listening to the soundtrack as I type this.