All member reviews for American Idol: Season 4: The Showstoppers

Good singing, but not much more.

Adult Written byChariot April 9, 2008
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 June 4, 2012

american idol season 4 showstoppers

If you like American Idol, and engage in voting for your favorites, you'll probably enjoy this album. But these familiar songs performed by copycats will sound a little "off" if you love the originals -- no matter how well performed these versions are. If you don't care about Anwar, Nikko, Scott, Carrie, or Bo, though, leave this one on the store rack.Families can talk about the differences between each singer's styles. Even though they stem from the same show, how do they maintain their own sound? Is there a common way that each American Idol protégé approaches a song?
Teen, 13 years old Written byHilly November 11, 2009

Awesome CD! My favorites are Jessica Sierra's Total Eclipse Of The Heart, Anthony Fedorov's Everytime You Go Away, Scott Savol's Against All Odds, Bo Bice's I Don't Want To Be, Nikko Smith's Part-Time Lover and Mikalah Gordon's God Bless The Child!
Teen, 14 years old Written bybandgeekl April 9, 2008

For All American Idol lovers!

This is a great CD. You can hear your favorite contestant from season 4 at their best. American Idol fans will love this CD!
Teen, 14 years old Written byDramalicious April 9, 2008

Great CD

If you loved American Idol, you'll love this cd. Carrie Underwood does great singing Independence Day, and Bo Bice (my IDOL) does a FANTASTIC version of I Don't Want to Be. Almost all of the songs are good, but I can't STAND to listen to that Federov's syrup soaked sugar coated gooey song, Everytime You Go Away, or whatever the heck it's called. A great cd for all AI fans.