All teen and kid member reviews for Animal

Teen, 15 years old Written byTanked out April 9, 2010

One of the worst albums ever

If you asked me right now I couldn't tell you what kind of music Ke$ha does. It isn't singing because she couldn't sing if her life depended on it, it isn't rapping because she never rhymes and when she does it's so simple it's laughable and she can't flow to the beat, it isn't techno because the beats are REALLY REALLY simple and she doesn't even make them by herself. So what does she really do? I guess if you can write a song about being a drunk whore and look fairly attractive then BOOM record executives love it. What a great way to broadcast what teenage girls think about all day long. So she has no talent but is this album really bad content wise? Um..no, if your little 12 year old girl (that's the audience for this) is actually influenced by this music (I use the word loosly) she's incredibly stupid and really needs to grow up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypink.barbie July 1, 2010

13+ go for it

ke$ha is awesome and her lyrics are teen friendly. shes not as bad as other rapper/singers out there
Kid, 11 years old April 10, 2016

Depends on Maturity

Depends on maturity. My favorite song in Animal.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDuckCommander13 September 30, 2014

This is an awesome cd

There's a few sexual references like in Blah Blah.There is mild language that isn't edited like the b and s word in 2 songs but otherwise those swears and every other is edited. There is partying, and a lot of drinking but most of the songs have a good message and my favorite song off of this is Animal.
Kid, 11 years old February 3, 2013

I Don't Like This Album, No Good Meanings, Use of Language and Sexual Terms. Some Terms for More Mature Kids.

Ok, just saying, I hate Ke$ha and her music. But this CD isn't TOO sexual. Only a few songs ("Blah Blah Blah"/"Kiss 'N' Tell") are really sexual. But this isn't real music, Ke$ha uses way too much auto tune, and the lyrics don't have meaning. The lyrics are shallow, and not to mention, STUPID. Sex: "....get my rocks off"/"come put a little love in my glove box"/ "...wanna dance with no pants on"/ "just turn around boy let me hit that"/ "just show me where your d**k's at"/ "I wanna be naked"/"you really shoulda kept it in your pants"/ Language: d**k, sh*t, b*tch used in this album. (also a use of "sl*t") Honestly, this album isn't THAT inappropriate, I just hate Ke$ha and her music, but if you want some QUALITY music to listen to, Ke$ha is NOT the music to go to.
Teen, 13 years old Written byWhatTheDeuce October 6, 2012

AWFUL

This album is absolutely AWFUL. I'm ashamed that I used to be a fan of Ke$ha's. She is one of the worst artists that exists, let alone, immature. It's time for her to grow up, she's crossing over to the mid-20's now. Life isn't all about partying and sex, and I hope she'll eventually learn that. Some of these songs are catchy, but extremely shallow. Ke$ha is one of those artists that lacks the ability to create real music. Another thing, almost ALL of her songs sound the SAME! The only thing different most of the time is the chorus. Her slower songs on this album all sound alike, as well as the partying songs do. Don't tell me I don't know what I'm saying, I used to be a hardcore fan of Ke$ha. I bought both of her albums and listened to all of her songs frequently. I don't know how I was able to stand it! She claims her newest album will prove she's not all glitter and hot pants; that it will resurrect rock and roll through her style of music. Apparently she's been working long and hard on it, and she just killed time. I've heard a few of the songs from her new album, and they're NO different from her usual crap. I had a feeling she wouldn't be able to reach her goal. Ke$ha, don't you DARE try to pass off as a rock-star!
Kid, 12 years old September 27, 2012

sex, sex, sex. is that all ke$ha can talk about???

very sexual. reference to "dancing with no pants on" and "just show me where your d**k's at" no younger kid should be listing to this. save their ears.
Teen, 13 years old Written byChristianHistoryFan June 28, 2012

Trashy

Not for kids at all. Too sexualized
Kid, 11 years old March 23, 2012

It's okay..

Well, if you've had 'the talk', and your kids know the 'do's and don'ts' of Ke$ha's songs, I think it's very catchy and interesting. It is upbeat and has a good pop style to it. I just think you must be trusted & mature to be able to listen to it.
Kid, 10 years old March 11, 2012

Best Album Ever!

Ke$ha's image IS beer and drinking, but she can be a little more mature in songs like "Animal", "Hungover", they are some of her more tame songs. Sex: "turn around boy, let me hit that" "just show me where your d*ck's at" "boy c'mon get my rocks off, come put a little love in my glove box, wanna dance with no pants on?" Profanity: No more than "d*ck" & "sh*t" Drinking: many mild terms
Kid, 12 years old January 23, 2012

good but too much sexual stuff:(

had a lot of sexual content throughout and language.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLittleMinajWarrior December 16, 2011

AWESOME ALBUM! It's beasty! BUY IT,

I love this album, it's my second favorite. Still nowhere near Teenage Dream on my rankings, but epic. From fun awesome beats, dancing, singing, and good message, this is a lovable and worth buying album. I don't see how anyone hates or even dislikes pop. It's the best music there is. COME ON PEOPLE. Ke$ha and Katy are WAY better than Britney, Christina, and Madonna!. Britney is talentless, ugly, and stupid. Christina is just sad, just plain sad.. her music is inappropriate and immature. Madonna's music is old and boring, and inappropriate. Ke$ha rarely has any nasty phrases, some in Blah Blah Blah, but not many. The language on this album includes "d**k", "b*tch", "a**", "hell", and "sh*t". But most of it is censored automatically. The only songs where it is not censored is Blah Blah Blah and Backstabber. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes, Blind, and Animal have great love messages about recovering from failed relationships, admitting mistakes, and Animal is an ultimate love song. Not only are these beats INSANE, but she never fails to entertain, there is not one dull moment on this album. LOVE IT XD
Kid, 12 years old December 7, 2011

pretty good

shes talented and her songs are catchy but shes a SLUTTT its ok for young kids cuz they wont understand most of it anyway
Teen, 13 years old Written byJaydaBanana September 5, 2011

Listen to the OTHER songs. Not just the popular ones.

Well, she does have some bad songs, but there are some slow songs on the CD that I love. Like "The Harold Song" (about her first love) and "Animal." On youtube you can find some of her unreleased songs that are really good. Most not about sex at all. I saw her in concert and the concert was inappropriate, but when she sang those 2 songs she was calm and her voice sounded amazing. The rest of the songs she screamed.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydancegirl3697 August 28, 2011

Great fun!

I love Ke$sha. I love her music and I love how she feels like party hard, party now, and dont care bbout anything else. Its very energetic and fun. It is innapropriate for some immature kids. There is sexual content, some strong language, and lots of drinking. But I really like this music. I say its good and fun (as long as its not a bad influence on you)
Kid, 10 years old August 17, 2011

Adequate for teenagers

OK for teenagers but inappropriate for younger children. It's still awesome pop music. Kesha is back!!! LOL!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMeTheCrazyOne99TWO August 11, 2011

"I am in love, with" this album...!

BEST ALBUM SINCE "TEENAGE DREAM". I am so in love with this album! Though you say Ke$ha is not vocally talented, she is a wonderful singer, she CHOOSES to be autotuned, I've heard her sing back several years ago, I watched an old video of her before she was famous. Ke$ha fills this album with surprises, including awesome beats, good messages, strength, dancing, fun, creativity, weirdness, and kid-like features. But this album isn't the most appropriate. As for language: Several bleeped out "sh--"'s in several songs, but hey, they're bleeped out! A bleeped out "d--k", "hell", "a**", "b*tch", "sh--", "d--k", "p*ssin", etc. Innuendo: "junk", "v-g", "mang-na", "Blah Blah Blah" is filled with sexual phrases throughout the songs. Talk about "sleeping". Awesome beats though, and many positive messages and heartbreak songs. Songs with good messages: "Your Love Is My Drug", "Kiss N Tell", "Hungover", "Backstabber" (though that song has rather bad language), "Dinosaur", "Animal", "Dancing With Tears In My Eyes". In other words, most of the album. I recommend it! Lots of heartbreak as well, and "Stephen" and "Dinosaur" are hilarious!!! Innuendo: "Do you wanna have a slumber party in my basement", "Boys trying to touch my junk", "Lose your clothes in the crowd", The term "pimps" is used a few times, "dirty free for all", "take it off right now", "and they turn me on when they take it off", "You really should of kept it in your pants, I'm hearing dirty stories from your friends", "I can find someone way hotter, with a bigger- well..", "I can charm the pants off anyone else, but you", "I want to keep you as my pet to play with and hide under my bed forever", "Turn around boy, let me hit that", "Don't be a little b*tch with your chit-chat, just show me where your d*ck's at"/ "Boy, come on and get my rocks of, come put a little love in my glove box, wanna dance with no pants on?"/ "I wanna be naked and your wasted"/ "I think you got the best of me, you're sleeping with the enemy", "Keep that scruff lookin rough", "Dance til your pants come of, come on get naked". Mentions brushing her teeth with alcohol, and drinking all night until the sun comes up and she's passed out. She talks about partying til the break of dawn, and taking over a rich man's house, and entering the party, even though her and her friends aren't on the list. Good message: Though this album isn't the best for young kids like me, it is full of positive messages, and innocent heartbreak. "Kiss N Tell" Is about a dirty guy who she's trying to avoid because of his "grossness". Which is good. "Hungover" Is a great song about how she feels that she can't go on, she misses a boy she's lost, and is torn upon herself. "Backstabber" has some innuendo, she mentions her "sex life", and it has the use of "sh*t", "b*tches", "a**", "hell", and a bleeped out ". It is an angry song about how a friend of hers has gone bad and stabbed her in the back after Ke$ha was there for her. "Blind" is another sad heartbreak song about a boy who left her all alone without warning, and is now paying the price for what he's done to Ke$ha. "Dancing With Tears In My Eyes" is a sad song about Ke$ha realizing that she's gone too far, her true love is really gone this time, and she feels that it's helped wake her up to the fact that she's messed up and damaged her life. "Animal" is a strong love song about never dying love. Another good thing is that they are all SO catchy!!! I love the beats! You can even dance to the ballads!!! thats it for now
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2011

AWESOME ALBUM!

Great album! I'll move on to the review :). Sexual Content: "I wanna dance with no pants on" "boys trying to touch my junk, junk" maybe a few others but that one is noticeable. Language: Quite a few bleeped out "sh-t"s and a couple in one song that aren't bleeped out; there is more; "what the hell" "a--" "d-mn" "b-tch" and a bleeped out "d--k" . Drinking/Smoking/Drugs:Nothing bad really, just "Tik Tok" and "Take It off" but I love those songs. "Tik Tok" is funny. Highlights: Cool beats, some positive messages I think.
Kid, 12 years old August 10, 2011

BEST Album Since Teenage Dream

I LOVE THIS ALBUM!!!!!!!!!! Let's go through the contents. Language: Bleeped out "sh*t"'s, a bleeped out "d*ck", "sl-t", "p*ssin", "a**", "hell", "b*tch", "d*ck", "b*tches", and some suggestive terms. Sexual innuendo: "Do you wanna have a slumber party in my basement", "Boys trying to touch my junk", "Lose your clothes in the crowd", The term "pimps" is used a few times, "dirty free for all", "take it off right now", "and they turn me on when they take it off", "You really should of kept it in your pants, I'm hearing dirty stories from your friends", "I can find someone way hotter, with a bigger- well..", "I can charm the pants off anyone else, but you", "I want to keep you as my pet to play with and hide under my bed forever", "Turn around boy, let me hit that", "Don't be a little b*tch with your chit-chat, just show me where your d*ck's at"/ "Boy, come on and get my rocks of, come put a little love in my glove box, wanna dance with no pants on?"/ "I wanna be naked and your wasted"/ "I think you got the best of me, you're sleeping with the enemy", "Keep that scruff lookin rough", "Dance til your pants come of, come on get naked". Drinking/Drugs/Partying/Smoking: Mentions brushing her teeth with alcohol, and drinking all night until the sun comes up and she's passed out. She talks about partying til the break of dawn, and taking over a rich man's house, and entering the party, even though her and her friends aren't on the list. Good message: Though this album isn't the best for young kids like me, it is full of positive messages, and innocent heartbreak. "Kiss N Tell" Is about a dirty guy who she's trying to avoid because of his "grossness". Which is good. "Hungover" Is a great song about how she feels that she can't go on, she misses a boy she's lost, and is torn upon herself. "Backstabber" has some innuendo, she mentions her "sex life", and it has the use of "sh*t", "b*tches", "a**", "hell", and a bleeped out "f*cking". It is an angry song about how a friend of hers has gone bad and stabbed her in the back after Ke$ha was there for her. "Blind" is another sad heartbreak song about a boy who left her all alone without warning, and is now paying the price for what he's done to Ke$ha. "Dancing With Tears In My Eyes" is a sad song about Ke$ha realizing that she's gone too far, her true love is really gone this time, and she feels that it's helped wake her up to the fact that she's messed up and damaged her life. "Animal" is a strong love song about never dying love. Another good thing is that they are all SO catchy!!! I love the beats! You can even dance to the ballads!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymida22 July 31, 2011

bad

really bad songs. They're all about drinking and partying, and they're also boring and repetitive and give me a headache. Don't buy or listen